New Kits 23/24

Rolaholic

I actually quite like the Team Viewer logo, especially for the away kit.

Didn't we have a Sharp View/Digital sponsor in the early 00s? Sort of reminds me of that.
+1

That was my first thought when they unveiled the new sponsor

danigl

I count the days until I can see a collar on a united-shirt again.

decorativeed

Are there more pictures of the leaked home kit?
Both of those above are clearly just someone's concept design (I mean the away kit looks more like the old 90-92 one than the leaked design). I don't think there has been a real leak of the home yet.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Looks like a cheap copy you find at the markets.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Looks like a cheap copy you find at the markets.
That’s because it’s a cheap render, and not a picture of the real kit

If the badge is in the middle they need to get the sponsor right

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Look terrible to me, fine without the sponsor logo, but three logos like that stacked just looks really busy.
Aye. Would look miles better with the logo and maker in their usual spots.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Looks like a fashion item they'll sell. Not a kit.

Nick7

That’s would be an absolutely lovely kit with the logos in the right spots.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Adidas need to finance a big summer signing if they want the logo there. A logo in the middle stands out remarkably compared to its usual position. We shouldn't agree to it unless there are some big incentives.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Adidas need to finance a big summer signing if they want the logo there. A logo in the middle stands out remarkably compared to its usual position. We shouldn't agree to it unless there are some big incentives.
Yeah we'll get what we're given and deal with it

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Anyone else ever look at a kit and think it looks like the kit of a top team? Our kit in 17/18 for example looked great IMO. This home one doesn't for me. Just looks weird, not a fan of everything in the middle.

Like the away kit, but I doubt it'll be true. Pretty sure they sold similar pieces the last couple of years as fashion items anyway.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
:lol: I mean Woodward and co, not us fans. No reason to give Adidas free exposure. They need to pay up if they want their logo in the middle.
Free exposure?? For the amount of success/exposure we've delivered them from when we signed our initial contract...

Let's just say I'm not surprised that they've hit us with some utter dogshite kits :lol:

JPB

I hate this sponsor more than Chevrolet. It looks soo terribly cheap.

Judas

Open to offers
I hate this sponsor more than Chevrolet. It looks soo terribly cheap.
I know some people are hard to please but I’m struggling to understand how such a bland sponsor logo can warrant much reaction at all. What sponsor doesn’t look terribly cheap to you?

Andy_Cole

I know some people are hard to please but I’m struggling to understand how such a bland sponsor logo can warrant much reaction at all. What sponsor doesn’t look terribly cheap to you?
Yup thinking the same. Maybe people have Stockholm Syndrome with Chevrolet.

decorativeed

No, Footy Headlines usually get it right and they're adamant this is it or it's very similar how the final version's gonna look like.
No, they've been wrong plenty of times, they just update their articles with old incorrect designs to the newer ones so people don't notice as much.

Rojofiam

No, they've been wrong plenty of times, they just update their articles with old incorrect designs to the newer ones so people don't notice as much.
I used to check their site daily up until a couple of years ago (grew up and lost interest in kits and boots :lol:) and they were really credible in my eyes. Maybe things have changed then, but I still think they're usually spot on.

Nick7

I used to check their site daily up until a couple of years ago (grew up and lost interest in kits and boots :lol:) and they were really credible in my eyes. Maybe things have changed then, but I still think they're usually spot on.
They’ve been awful the past couple of years. Just trying to sell subscriptions to their premium site.