New Kits 23/24

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Arsenal New Away Kit :

Like that pastel shade of yellow and the cannon logo, DHGate here we go...
It's a shame we've had such good kits at a time our team is so shite.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Bayern’s new away kit is nice. DHGate classic?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Is the Arsenal kit not exactly the same as the leaked home kit from United??!

They both look exactly the same template, whihc makes me think that the leaked United home kit is correct!

Robertd0803

I wonder if our away jersey ended up being a remake of the green/gold kit would it then harm the green/gold being used for the Glazers Out campaign.

Micky Targaryen

I always get this funny feeling that every year Adidas will draft up a few kit designs and submits them to Bayern Munich. Bayern will select the best looking kit and Adidas will subsequently pass the rest of the designs to the other clubs. And then Ed or some other idiot from our club will swoop in to pick the worst designed kit from the lot.

Eurotrash

I always get this funny feeling that every year Adidas will draft up a few kit designs and submits them to Bayern Munich. Bayern will select the best looking kit and Adidas will subsequently pass the rest of the designs to the other clubs. And then Ed or some other idiot from our club will swoop in to pick the worst designed kit from the lot.
Adidas points to the worst kit and says ”Bayern has called dibs on that one” and Ed goes ”NO we demand it, we will pay so much more money!”.

redshaw

Another nice kit for Bayern while we get the zebra monster truck road kill strip

Green_Red

Why can't Adidas just give us something like a reissue of the 1980/82, 1982/84, or 1990/92 jerseys? That's what most of us were excited about when this deal was announced but they've given us futuristic zebra shite.

Eternitiy

I'll be zebra apologist till I die. It was just the sort of mad shite I want from a 3rd kit.
It's one of the best kits we've had in recent years, in my opinion. The white & black is very aesthetic and the asymmetric design is not too garish since it's just on the front of the shirts.

Absolutely despise this season's away kit, though. The texture pattern makes me feel really uncomfortable and I'm not even sure what colour it's meant to be.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
New Spurs Home Kit:

Might be a bit too simple/classic. Only 105£.

decorativeed

Why can't Adidas just give us something like a reissue of the 1980/82, 1982/84, or 1990/92 jerseys? That's what most of us were excited about when this deal was announced but they've given us futuristic zebra shite.
They gave us a modern remake of the 1982 kit when they took over from Nike. Chances of them doing the exact same thing again are slim.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Third kits should be a bit wild and mental, they're rarely used anyway.

An idea would be for every Premier League team to partner with a local children's hospital, let the kids design something a bit crazy and give the hospitals a portion of any sales of that jersey.

klayton88

Brfans.com you can't go wrong. Some lovely training gear on there too as well as retro. Stay true to size. Ordered from this place last few years and had no issues. Great quality at great prices. Won't put a penny in Glazers pockets.