New Kits 23/24

RUCK4444

Ah thank feck for that! The solid coloured shorts and socks will make this 100 times more acceptable.

The top itself isn't that bad, certainly a tad better than the original mock ups. I happen to think it will become a bit of a cult classic, think a lot of youngsters will like it.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I'm actually really liking the new top. First saw it and thought it was god awful but seeing it on people and players it's really grown on me. It's different and I like it.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Do Adidas not do any shirts with a collar?

Don't think we've had a collar shirt since the Moyes season, have we?

DeGea

I caved and bought it at the Megastore yesterday. Looks better in real life than in the pictures. Bought one for myself and the little man. The kids kit includes white shorts and striped socks but for the adult kits you have an option to buy the striped shorts.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

This should have been our third kit instead of the zebra atrocity.

manuchamp88

Leaked away kit:

Would be cool.
Have we turned into a Hollywood production company? Ran out of new ideas so reproducing the same old hit not once, but twice in the space of a year?

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Have we turned into a Hollywood production company? Ran out of new ideas so reproducing the same old hit not once, but twice in the space of a year?
From the studio that brought you “The night in Barca” and “When the seagulls follow the trawler”...

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Wasn't it West Ham who released the shirts with no marketing plastered all over their tops ?
Wish we could do similar.

MUFC OK

Wasn't it West Ham who released the shirts with no marketing plastered all over their tops ?
Wish we could do similar.
I mean, that’s why they pay £200m+, to have their brand Logo seen across the world. The club will not forgo that income.

decorativeed

Worth bearing in mind that this is only a render still. Based on word of mouth about what the design will be. The old adidas trefoil is just a rumour too, and given none of the other adidas kits are rumoured to use it, probably all best taken with a tablespoon of salt.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Worth bearing in mind that this is only a render still. Based on word of mouth about what the design will be. The old adidas trefoil is just a rumour too, and given none of the other adidas kits are rumoured to use it, probably all best taken with a tablespoon of salt.
When was the last time Adidas used its classic logo on a football kit? I can't remember seeing it since the 90s.