New Kits 23/24

Castia

The best looking kits we’ve had in ages next year could be glorious!

Green_Red

Whatever about the sponsor I don't think Adidas being the kit maker have lived up to expectations. The limited edition classic ranges have been decent but the match shirts have been average. Think Arsenal have had better shirts from them than we have.

Mainoldo

Whatever about the sponsor I don't think Adidas being the kit maker have lived up to expectations. The limited edition classic ranges have been decent but the match shirts have been average. Think Arsenal have had better shirts from them than we have.
I miss Nike. Hopefully they take us back when this is done. Just for the tracksuits alone.

GledTheRed

I miss Nike. Hopefully they take us back when this is done. Just for the tracksuits alone.
Nike are awful, see Liverpools kit for example with the back torrent collar.

Adidas make some awesome kits, have the home and away shorts from this year and they are fantastic.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
There’s no way they’ll centre the Adidas with the badge with a sponsor too. That england kit can get away with it cause no sponsor - but doesn’t work with club kits. Our 2005 kit had the Nike badge offset and the old 80s central badge kit had the Adidas on the sleeves.

laughtersassassin

The TeamViewer Logo looks really good in the kit in this layout.

Hope it's like this and doesn't have the logo above the text

Ladron de redcafe

where would the team viewer logo go, without ruining it ?
I was thinking about the same issue, and I don't know. There really might not be a way to incorporate the logo without "ruining" the shirt to an extent. I just hope they go for something that minimises how clustered the combination of United's crest and sponsor name and logo look, when placed together.

If fans have an option to buy the shirt without the sponsor, that would be perfect.

Josep Dowling

I have to agree. For some reason we always get a safe, boring home shirt and then crazy coloured away kits. I’d rather they did something more retro with the home shirt and give us at least one away shirt incorporating black, dark blue, or white. But even when they have used those colours it’s been boring.

I would say the only kits that have been decent designs are the pink and zebra away shirts. The pink shirt already sells well in the secondary market.

padzilla

Hipster
It's been really disappointing that Adidas aren't able to do the stripes all the way down the sleeves anymore. Our 80s kits they made were pretty iconic. The rumoured new home kit literally looks like a generic red t-shirt with our badge stuck on it. It is so dull.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
It's been really disappointing that Adidas aren't able to do the stripes all the way down the sleeves anymore. Our 80s kits they made were pretty iconic. The rumoured new home kit literally looks like a generic red t-shirt with our badge stuck on it. It is so dull.
Dull? What would you like to see?

RUCK4444

How can we really make our feelings known as fans about the sponsor layout?

We know that they leak images of concept kits to see fan reaction.

I’m wondering if it’s an opportunity for us to make sure they know to lay it out properly on the shirt like that image of McTominay above :D

If I’m ceo of teamviewer then the last thing I want is all the negative feedback about how ugly their logo looks on the shirt, after spending all that money.

But then we would have to agree on what we want and thats half the battle.

padzilla

Hipster
Dull? What would you like to see?
Something that at the very least is not a template. Adidas are giving us the same kit every time with the pattern or colour changed if it's an away kit. It's always a crew neck t-shirt with the three stripes on the shoulders but not the arms. Even a v neck or collar would suggest they have put some thought into it.

TheReligion

Abusive
Something that at the very least is not a template. Adidas are giving us the same kit every time with the pattern or colour changed if it's an away kit. It's always a crew neck t-shirt with the three stripes on the shoulders but not the arms. Even a v neck or collar would suggest they have put some thought into it.
Would you like to see a tuxedo style home shirt with fire balls strategically placed on the back to make Maguire look like he's moving quicker across the pitch?

padzilla

Hipster
Would you like to see a tuxedo style home shirt with fire balls strategically placed on the back to make Maguire look like he's moving quicker across the pitch?
Or alternatively something that was not just a template team wear kit with the United badge added to it to keep costs down.

Judas

Open to offers
People say our kits are dull and want adidas to mix it up, but then they think outside the box and give something different like the zebra kit (which I love) and people lose their shit :lol:

decorativeed

People say our kits are dull and want adidas to mix it up, but then they think outside the box and give something different like the zebra kit (which I love) and people lose their shit :lol:
Two different types of people probably. Half want traditional, half want new and interesting.

Prodigy24

The new home kit looks promising, but they have to get rid of the Adidas logo from the centre. Move it to the left, just like the one Nike made back in 2005. Don't like all the logos stacking on top of each other. But still, promising. Can't wait to see the real version of the away kit as well!