New Kits 23/24

Jezpeza

they look absolutely mint imo but they need to reorder the logos on the home one. I was a bit disappointed with the team viewer sponsorship for the reason that their logo looks like some piece of cack you would see on your local industrial estate

ChrisNelson

I haven't pre-ordered/bought on release day a new United shirt..... ever from memory.

Don't get me wrong I've got dozens, including the home shirt from this season.

But this new away kit (please God let it be true) will change all of that.

That design when we had it was one of, if not the first replica kits I had. I would have been 10/11 years old and I had the full kit! I can vividly remember wearing it regularly on Saturday mornings for cub scout football training on our local park!

It's probably my favourite kit, certainly of the away ones anyway.

So if that gets confirmed (and I've seen the same design posted in different places) I will be right at the front of the queue for old times sake!

TheReligion

Abusive
I haven't pre-ordered/bought on release day a new United shirt..... ever from memory.

That design when we had it was one of, if not the first replica kits I had. I would have been 10/11 years old and I had the full kit! I can vividly remember wearing it regularly on Saturday mornings for cub scout football training on our local park!

So if that gets confirmed (and I've seen the same design posted in different places) I will be right at the front of the queue for old times sake!
Absolutely agree. If we get that away kit I'll be picking mine up from Old Trafford on release day.

Anything more than rumours?

MyBloodIsRed

I really hope they sort out the logos on the home. just put them in the normal position. We can't go 1984 and get the Adidas logos on the sleeves.

Otherwise both are super clean and look best since the first season with adidas.

TheReligion

Abusive
I really hope they sort out the logos on the home. just put them in the normal position. We can't go 1984 and get the Adidas logos on the sleeves.

Otherwise both are super clean and look best since the first season with adidas.
I can't see them having the trefoil logo unfortunately either

Dan_F

Why have that put the sponsorship on the away shirt but not the home? Clearly we’re not going to sign a huge sponsorship deal and not have their logo bang in the centre of it.

ChrisNelson

Absolutely agree. If we get that away kit I'll be picking mine up from Old Trafford on release day.

Anything more than rumours?
I've seen it on news sites and don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean it's true but there's usually no smoke without fire when it comes to such things.

For me it would be the best United kit related news for a long time!

TheReligion

Abusive
I've seen it on news sites and don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean it's true but there's usually no smoke without fire when it comes to such things.

For me it would be the best United kit related news for a long time!
I'd bloody love it myself mate. Fingers crossed..

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why have that put the sponsorship on the away shirt but not the home? Clearly we’re not going to sign a huge sponsorship deal and not have their logo bang in the centre of it.
I was wondering why seemingly no one was asking this very massive detail.

Aidan Azar

Supports
Chelsea
I assume this thread is for other teams as well?

Anyway... Yeah. :houllier:

Do you remember the shorts though? The badge was kind an iron in, and everyone’s was pealing after a few washes.

loved the shirt.

Dan_F

I was wondering why seemingly no one was asking this very massive detail.
It changes the whole shirt, which makes me think that mock up is BS. Having three logos down the centre of the shirt would be bizarre.

Andy_Cole

Really? What do you know Andrew
There’s been a few articles that next years United away will be the first trefoil kit Adidas has released since the 90s. Probably acting on the success of the retro aways Nike have released for Paris/ Inter.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
When does the actual kit get leaked? The pictures of it in stores and that? All the pics so far in this thread are just well educated guesses by graphics designers.

RUCK4444

Yeah its mint. The original kit reminds me of Hughes and Giggsy. Awesome kit that was.

GueRed

Im still celebrating the fact that we will soon be seeing the end of that hideous Cheverlet logo planted on our famous shirt

TheReligion

Abusive
There’s been a few articles that next years United away will be the first trefoil kit Adidas has released since the 90s. Probably acting on the success of the retro aways Nike have released for Paris/ Inter.
I really hope you're right. Would bloody love it and I bloody love a good bit of retro.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
I usually like the designs random fans come up with using Photoshop better than the actual ones.

I don't know whether that means I have poor taste - or that the people who actually design these things are a bit shite at what they're doing.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Im still celebrating the fact that we will soon be seeing the end of that hideous Cheverlet logo planted on our famous shirt
I absolutely hated the chevy logo until about yesterday. Now I love it and will be sorry to see it go.
RiP bowtie

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Man, I hope the silly totem pole layout of the badges & the logo just doesn’t come to pass.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Never heard of TeamViewer prior to this announcement, but I took the opportunity to Google it and found some hilarious prank videos on YouTube of people winding up Indian scammers who use the tool for their dodgy antics.