New Kits 23/24

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Love the away shirt, best one in years.

The home shirt looks alright in the mock ups of players wearing it, but terrible when it's by itself. Hopefully if they do go with that, then it grows on me throughout next season.

pacifictheme

Mercedes f1 team have got a 5 year sponsorship deal with team viewer

Its on the collar but it looks fine there to me. Plus it seems maybe team viewer isn't the waste man sponsor people think.

izec

Glad they did it in red. Looks good, i mean compared to Chevrolet, this is a decent step up.

MyBloodIsRed

Not at all... I’m in love. For an away kit it’s awesome.

the home I prefer to be less designing (the black horizontal stripes, excess use of white or black, I don’t love the current home due to the yellow specs). Home should be like 98% solid red.

meamth

When you can't hide the man boobs anymore now the logo is all in the center.

I'll pass.

decorativeed

I've just realised, while I used to think the old 1990-92 away shirt appeared sky blue from a distance, it actually only had two colours in the design - royal blue and white. The way the blue was applied in dots made it look like several shades.

This shirt however actually features several shades of blue, including a very Manchester City sky blue - a colour we've never worn and which is very closely linked with our rivals. Obviously I know that sometimes they wear red and black, but their fans weren't impressed with that choice at first, until they won the cup in it. I believe that until Coventry copied City's shirts in the early 60s, they were the only club to wear sky blue.

Personally, I'd rather we avoided putting sky blue in our kits. Maybe the real version uses some stippling effect to achieve the appearance of different shades, so we'll wait and see.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Fake as feck. The logo needs to visble. Bet 10 quid its not going to happen.
Of course it's fake. But these things are usually very close to the final product.

decorativeed

Of course it's fake. But these things are usually very close to the final product.
Nah, often they're like a child's drawing of the actual kit. Seen people walking around OT with some absolute shocking fakes on.

Carl

Nah, often they're like a child's drawing of the actual kit. Seen people walking around OT with some absolute shocking fakes on.
You only have to go back through these annual threads to see the ones that get made up are very close to the finished product.

I think that one above is what we'll end up with, albeit with minor differences to make the sponsor more visible.

decorativeed

You only have to go back through these annual threads to see the ones that get made up are very close to the finished product.

I think that one above is what we'll end up with, albeit with minor differences to make the sponsor more visible.
Yeah, some of them are, but the initial leaks are often miles off. I mean I actually saw someone wearing the below once!

Then there are these:

Having said that, I imagine the most recent one is pretty close to what we'll end up with.

Carl

Yeah, some of them are, but the initial leaks are often miles off. I mean I actually saw someone wearing the below once!

Then there are these:

Having said that, I imagine the most recent one is pretty close to what we'll end up with.
The one that's close to this seasons is what I mean. That's what we have now, but not quite the same. Will be similar to above. My expectation is that the pattern isn't as bold. This will mean the sponsor is more visible.