New Kits 23/24

Castia

Hope this is true. Looks amazing.
They look so fake, the blue one doesn’t even have the classic Adidas logo we’ve seen on every other leak.

No chance we release 2 blue kits either is there?

Look how thick the team viewer logo looks on the home shirt compared to the white/blue away as well

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
That dark blue one is unacceptable - looks like a Leeds away kit or possibly Arsenal. Yellow and blue for United is a fecking no way.

JB7

That dark blue one is unacceptable - looks like a Leeds away kit or possibly Arsenal. Yellow and blue for United is a fecking no way.
The shirts are definitely fakes based on the information currently available, in fact the blue will be considerably darker than the kit shown based on a FootyHeadlines article earlier today, but I don't agree about yellow and blue being unacceptable. We had two kits combining yellow/blue with black or white in the mid 90s, wore a yellow/blue away kit for a few years in the 70s too. Even just a couple of years ago we had a blue and gold kit.

It's unusual but certainly more United than beige or pink that we've had to see in the last couple of years.

Lennon7

The shirts are definitely fakes based on the information currently available, in fact the blue will be considerably darker than the kit shown based on a FootyHeadlines article earlier today, but I don't agree about yellow and blue being unacceptable. We had two kits combining yellow/blue with black or white in the mid 90s, wore a yellow/blue away kit for a few years in the 70s too. Even just a couple of years ago we had a blue and gold kit.

It's unusual but certainly more United than beige or pink that we've had to see in the last couple of years.
Which ones are they from the 90s? It’s that mid blue and yellow that’s a no no. We had one in the 70s but feel like that was a typical ‘alternative’ kit that was just as much of a change from the home as possible and not about design. We’ve not had one like that before or since.

Navy and gold isn’t yellow and blue.

JB7

Which ones are they from the 90s? It’s that mid blue and yellow that’s a no no. We had one in the 70s but feel like that was a typical ‘alternative’ kit that was just as much of a change from the home as possible and not about design. We’ve not had one like that before or since.

Navy and gold isn’t yellow and blue.
Blue & white stripes with yellow logos & numbers, black with blue accents and yellow logos & numbers. Like I say those aren't the main colours but they combine on the kits. I don't have any issue with a dark blue third kit with yellow logos, 3 stripes & numbers to be honest, it could look alright.

Lennon7

Blue & white stripes with yellow logos & numbers, black with blue accents and yellow logos & numbers. Like I say those aren't the main colours but they combine on the kits. I don't have any issue with a dark blue third kit with yellow logos, 3 stripes & numbers to be honest, it could look alright.
Ah all different than a predominately blue kit with yellow stripes and detailing. Just looks like a Leeds kit in that pic anyway, could be okay if subtle.

decorativeed

We had a yellow and blue away in the 70s and we also had those colours as the trim on the 1993-95 black away kit. That does makes me wish they'd gone with black as the main colour on this new one though.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

Hope this is true. Looks amazing.
Home kit is pretty good. Not sure what's the point in a light blue and dark blue, yellow stripes is weird, don't like the red stripes/logo on the light blue.

decorativeed

No tre-foil logo - gutted.

The dark blue one looks like an adidas kit.
I don't know where the rumours started about that, but given no other Adidas kits were rumoured to have it next season and the fact that they've not put one on a football kit for almost 30 years, I never expected it to be used.

Heardy

I don't know where the rumours started about that, but given no other Adidas kits were rumoured to have it next season and the fact that they've not put one on a football kit for almost 30 years, I never expected it to be used.
Yeah fair point - wishful thinking I suppose. I see Nike use the Jordan logo on PSG stuff so figured it could be possible...

Gopher Brown

“Unacceptable”?

What you mean is you don’t like it.

or do you mean you’ll go and support another team if it’s true? Or you hope United lose the games they might play in that kit?

Rojofiam

The yellow and blue one looks like an Arsenal kit, but it's not bad imo. The other 2 are good-looking.

But I think these might be fakes anyway, we'll see.

Lennon7

“Unacceptable”?

What you mean is you don’t like it.

or do you mean you’ll go and support another team if it’s true? Or you hope United lose the games they might play in that kit?
What I mean is it looks like a Leeds away kit. They’ve had so many in that exact shade of blue with yellow detailing etc over the years. If it’s supposed to replicate that dark Umbro one of ours in the 90s with small yellow and blue bits then they’ve got the shade all wrong.

decorativeed

I don't believe this story for a second. Imagine any of those clubs' branding teams signing off those piles of shite. The logo of the league itself is clearly a modified UEFA competition logo too. Some chancers have made these to capitalise on the "these will be collector's items one day" school of thought.

Last edited: