New Kits 23/24

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
I am completely won over, our best kit since 2008/2009, this season will be iconic.

MyBloodIsRed

Surprised by the Sunday league comments and negativity…. Monotone logo on a shirt that harkens the days of 1960’s United…. Modern classic.
Will look amazing too when Maguire lifts the PL trophy wearing it too

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Goalkeeper shirt looks naff, but the player home kit is definitely one of my favourites for a long time.

For any of you fellow tubby feckers, please let me know what the fit is like for the authentic home shirt, cheers.

decorativeed

Goalkeeper shirt looks naff, but the player home kit is definitely one of my favourites for a long time.

For any of you fellow tubby feckers, please let me know what the fit is like for the authentic home shirt, cheers.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the keeper kit either. Reminds me of this:

[MEDIA]

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I am completely won over, our best kit since 2008/2009, this season will be iconic.
Adidas boss: "C'mon team we need ideas for the United goalie kit"
Adidas employee: *stares down at mahogany meeting table* "Sir, I think I've got it! "

RRCE

I’ve seen the short sleeved authentic kit for sale, but not the long sleeved authentic kit. Has anyone come across that?

vangagal

Hopefully that GK kit pattern will give headache and nausetting feeling for oppsition team.
Home kit though, classy, clean, neat as you get. The subtle pattern is a nice touch

choccy77

The new PSG away kit looks good.

But what is it with Nike and that little bit cut out at the back of collar on all their designs lately?

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford

Should be wearing the yellow kit in our upcoming friendly.

Happy to get stripes back on the sleeves on the home but would prefer a bit of black on the colour.

CanadianUtd

Supports
Vancouver, Boston

i think the new kit looks minimalistic, with a hint of retro vibe, classy, and elegant.Tremendous imo

Winzaghi

Supports
Aston Villa
Only thing holding that back is the sponsor imo. It looks weird. I wonder if anyone's done a mockup of the kit with the Aon sponsor. Bet it would look really clean.

Winzaghi

Supports
Aston Villa
Only thing holding that back is the sponsor imo. It looks weird. I wonder if anyone's done a mockup of the kit with the Aon sponsor. Bet it would look really clean.
A quick and dirty try:

mancsarered

I like it a lot more after seeing it Saturday than I did when it was just leaked images. I think it's the design of the socks tbf

acolyte

Why can’t adidas do that for us :mad: Is that the away kit??
Because (unpopular opinion incoming) unless you're Bayern specifically, Nike kits are usually better, more modern designs than adidas kits. Switching to adidas was a mistake imo

Gopher Brown

Adidas boss: "C'mon team we need ideas for the United goalie kit"
Adidas employee: *stares down at mahogany meeting table* "Sir, I think I've got it! "
‘It’s the same wood grain as the first tree cut down to make the stands at the North Road ground, home of Newton Heath, a nod to United’s heritage, and also wood.’

- Adidas, probably

Lj82

Our home kit actually looks....... really good? I didn't think I would want one, but I'm really tempted now.

Only bit I don't like is how short the stripes are in the shoulder, but understand that it's due to sleeve sponsor requirements. Can't help it

decorativeed

Because (unpopular opinion incoming) unless you're Bayern specifically, Nike kits are usually better, more modern designs than adidas kits. Switching to adidas was a mistake imo
Have you seen the shit they've been serving up for Liverpool? I've been disappointed by some of the Adidas stuff, and I've really disliked a few of them, but Nike have made some awful stuff since we switched. For a few seasons they gave all of their teams the exact same template home and away kits, with only the colours being different. The third kits have been much more experimental, and there have been some really good ones, but on the whole, I don't think they've been any better than Adidas.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just me or does the kit look a size too big on all the players? The sleeves look so baggy.

Giggs' right foot

Based on aesthetics - sure, it was a baaad mistake. Adidas is so vanilla most times. But when signing these kinds of deals, the board couldn't care less about aesthetics. It's about cold cash, and Adidas offered more than Nike. We would be sponsored by Warrior Sports, Diadora, or Kelme if they offered the most, as would any other team in the world.

arthurka

Based on aesthetics - sure, it was a baaad mistake. Adidas is so vanilla most times. But when signing these kinds of deals, the board couldn't care less about aesthetics. It's about cold cash, and Adidas offered more than Nike. We would be sponsored by Warrior Sports, Diadora, or Kelme if they offered the most, as would any other team in the world.
Can't wait to see what Armani does for Napoli.

Nick7

I have no idea what people see in the vast majority of Nike kits. They’re mostly horrible.