New Kits 23/24

The Red Thinker

Dreadful even for Adidas. This could be on sale on the United website and I still wont believe it's real
At least next time you say, “The players look shattered out there,” it will have more than one meaning.

klsv

Looks like something Billie Eilish would wear on stage.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Do we think that because the Nigeria World Cup kit was a bit wacky and out there and was such a popular hit, we thought this would be of a similar calibre?

I think it will be an iconic kit for us, I’m just not sure if it will be for a good reason.

diarm

If it wasn't for the shorts and socks I think I'd like it. All of them together though may just have created the ultimate full kit wanker outfit

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What’s with all these buttoned polo shirts every national team is going for? It’s football, not golf.

siw2007

Went to the shops today and saw the blue England strip, really nice but then saw they were charging £70 for it! Absolutely can’t believe they have ramped up the price like that, the last one I bought cost £45 which was really fair but £70 is just extortion. People are bonkers if they are paying that much for one.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
If it had black shorts and socks to go with it, it wouldn't be THAT awful, but to have the pattern on the shorts too? just horrible

Prodigy24

Went to the shops today and saw the blue England strip, really nice but then saw they were charging £70 for it! Absolutely can’t believe they have ramped up the price like that, the last one I bought cost £45 which was really fair but £70 is just extortion. People are bonkers if they are paying that much for one.
The prices are increasing almost every year. People are even paying an extra £30-40 to get the player issue versions.

Skills

Snitch
Leaked official pictures of the third kit:

Player issue

Replica

Honestly... I kind of like it. Hope we get red printing on the back.
Its brilliant. Shame we'll only see it twice in a season

siw2007

The prices are increasing almost every year. People are even paying an extra £30-40 to get the player issue versions.
I understand that hey will increase prices, I was u see the impression that £55 was the going rate and I might have reluctantly paid that but it just seems such a huge leap to get to £70.

I used to get the player names but don’t seethe value in it anymore.

DeGea

Okay. I now do not feel as bad. City's third kit is equally horrendous, maybe a tad worse. Like amoebas.

Imagine the Manchester derby with them wearing these. It will be zebras vs amoebas. I would pay to watch that.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Who is designing these kits? I want what they're smoking.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604

Okay. I now do not feel as bad. City's third kit is equally horrendous, maybe a tad worse. Like amoebas.

Imagine the Manchester derby with them wearing these. It will be zebras vs amoebas. I would pay to watch that.
That is still 100x better than our zebra shite imo.

ShinjiNinja26

Did Liam Gallagher design that? Those look like Pretty Green style patterns. Still looks better than our zebra monstrosity.:lol:

monosierra

A tribute to Covid?

Tiber

If you need a weird third kit the soccer aid strip is nicer than anything Adidas will ever come up with

Might ditch the sky blue though

Nick7

If you need a weird third kit the soccer aid strip is nicer than anything Adidas will ever come up with

that’s just the new Gladbach away jersey

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC

Pretty green vibes, very manc in fairness.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Pretty green vibes, very manc in fairness.
Pretty Green is just manc costuming. Shite brand and Paisley isn’t manc. That’s what they’re going for with that city kit though and it’s embarrassing

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Also what ‘website’ do people use for kits now a days? Can someone DM me please not bought one in years

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Maybe it looks better in motion and live.

WIll likely end up like that grey kit against Sheffield or Nottingham. One of those. Might have been Southampton.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.

Why are they wearing paisley?

Wheato

Anyone over the age of 25 wearing that Zebra kit is going to look like a right plonker.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

The first reply to this tweet :lol:

RC89

10 x better than ours

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
New zebra kit looks good on Beckham
I think it would've been a decent kit with black shorts and socks, but the whole kit being dazzle camo is a bit much (although that's kinda the point of camo, so I don't know).