New Kits 23/24

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The Ajax one seem to be a really popular release. Both the Adidas site and the Ajax club shop are out of stock already.

poleglass red

don't know to post a pic, check out ronaldo posing with new Juve away top on, it's horrible, like a cycling jersey

lex talionis

Our away kit this season is as horrifying now as it was when it was released into the population like a virus, though not nearly as bad as the fabled zebra kit last season.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
What’s the best site now a days for snide kits?

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I dunno, got an England top on there for 13 quid and it was shit. Badge was off centre and the colours had run
You still take the risk with any of them.

Finding a good seller on there is tricky but when you do get one they’re spot on.

Best keeping it on a low, delicate wash though.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
You still take the risk with any of them.

Finding a good seller on there is tricky but when you do get one they’re spot on.

Best keeping it on a low, delicate wash though.
Mind PMing me a good seller?

RUCK4444

Anyone else getting our new away kit? Looks even better on the players.
Thought I liked it and now I hate it. I think it’s the really faded sky blue look that spoils it.

They should have done a proper remake of the old Blue Adidas kit we had way back.

Pronewbie

Peep
Thought I liked it and now I hate it. I think it’s the really faded sky blue look that spoils it.

They should have done a proper remake of the old Blue Adidas kit we had way back.
Agree. That would have been better although this is probably more versatile. I'll be trying it on before deciding on the purchase. Hopefully it goes well with my skin tone.

Giggsyking

Nothing in I can order from adidas Sweden. they dont know when it will come in stocks. My only option is the clubs store which will cost me much more.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United

I love Barça's kits this season, Nike outdid themselves. Away from the basic kits, but really thought out of the box and delivered beautiful kits. Many seem to hate it though.

Nick7

that's horrible, it's better than their home jersey but that's not saying much.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine

I love Barça's kits this season, Nike outdid themselves. Away from the basic kits, but really thought out of the box and delivered beautiful kits. Many seem to hate it though.
Is that not the same colours as their first kit??