New Premier League intro

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
The trident is a bit bland. Would've preferred a devil tearing the head of a Liver bird...

Norwich's little canary is adorable.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
If you look closely you can see that Tottenhams cockerel is now chewing some delicious cheese.

georgipep

Why are we lumped with arsenal and soton while Spurs get their own bit?
I'm pretty sure they've tried to group them thematically. Devils & Saints together, in between the artillery guns.

Later on you see the lions (Villa and Chelsea), the flower-related ones (Brentford, Leeds) (weird they didn't put Watford there too), "wild front" ones (Wolves, Everton, with the tower)...

Tbh, I like it :)

Judas

Open to offers
I guess I'll be seeing more of this now that not all the games are on tv and we have to seek other ways of watching them :(

Sky haven't had a song for their intro that's got me hyped in years.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
There's only one intro that gets me in the mood.....

Causeeee i'm on FIREeeeeeeeeeeeeee
The one where the rest of the instrument goes "weee wee wee wee weee wee wee weeweee weee weee wee weee weee wee wee weeweee"?

Thats the worst honestly. I like 08/09 theme song the most.

DickDastardly

The one where the rest of the instrument goes "weee wee wee wee weee wee wee weeweee weee weee wee weee weee wee wee weeweee"?

Dude. It's Kasabian.

The song ooozes football. It makes you want to get some old paper, stick it with tape, make a ball out of it and smash it around the house.

Also, it's fecking Kasabian.

Moby

Dick

Talk shit about Kasabian one more time. I fecking dare ya.

That's pretty much one of the best football anthems ever. Even better when played at the stadium. And even fecking better when thousands of us went mental when they performed it live at Leicester's title winning parade.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
That's pretty much one of the best football anthems ever. Even better when played at the stadium. And even fecking better when thousands of us went mental when they performed it live at Leicester's title winning parade.
When you put it that way then it's a great song.

Jack-C20

Never mind this, I’m more concerned about the match ball. Can’t really make my mind up until I see it in a game.

Is it the weekend yet? The off season messes with us.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
as long as Martin Tyler stops saying 'AND IT'S LIVE!' before every fecking game, I'll be fine with whatever shite they want to show.