Next Draft - Ideas and Discussions

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Had a super league idea(like in most of mine cant reveal what it is) but perfectly fine to go with scrappy one

Šjor Bepo

I've heard Sjor has reached out only to specific drafters regarding his Superleague draft idea. Apparently no one else has any way to qualify.
Shhhhh! or no invitation for you!

Šjor Bepo

also, can we remove(@Invictus ) the ban for scrappy given he posts stuff for this thread in the other so the whole idea of a ban is pointless:lol: come home muppet son.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
If people are interested in a non-super league related draft, I am happy to run the 1992-2012 Draft I proposed a while back. All players must have a specified consecutive peak during that time period and players who played a different role than their regularly recognised peak, such as Matthaus, will need an individual write up to explain their attributes and role.

BIG DUNK

Tank
If people are interested in a non-super league related draft, I am happy to run the 1992-2012 Draft I proposed a while back. All players must have a specified consecutive peak during that time period and players who played a different role than their regularly recognised peak, such as Matthaus, will need an individual write up to explain their attributes and role.
I would be interested in this draft.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
I am not planning to play a draft in the next weeks but the next draft should be the EURO 2020. :drool:

The discussions will be fantastic and...at the forefront of modernity :angel:

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
I think the next draft should be freestyle draft.
Everyone can use your own knowledge and fight on this board.
And next....we will know who win.

Oh mann Euro2020 is interested too.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I think the next draft should be freestyle draft.
Everyone can use your own knowledge and fight on this board.
And next....we will know who win.

Oh mann Euro2020 is interested too.
Ok tuppet

Šjor Bepo

Euros draft 13 players each should see some interesting builds if we got 16 managers as there isn't enough quality to go round.
just this euro? yeah id do it but reckon we would struggle with numbers as current drafts are not popular.
Id actually love a chain draft, been a while since we done that.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
This Euro would be very boring, at least for me. We can try to redo the Euros draft with a different system (chain, for example)? I actually don't remember, was it a simple snake?

Šjor Bepo

How about International Caps Chain? All 16 would form one chain and you have to pick a player that is 5 caps within the previous picked player.
So for example, harms picks Fred - im next i have to pick someone that has either 15-19 caps or 19-23

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
just this euro? yeah id do it but reckon we would struggle with numbers as current drafts are not popular.
Id actually love a chain draft, been a while since we done that.
Yeah I'm the same love current drafts, but they never get ran due to interest, just thought it would be interesting to see how people rated players from this current euros and how people would balance the limited number of top players with some of the lesser known players.

I'm in for whatever is next anyways, unless it's something too old and obscure.

BorisDeLeFora

Potentially a draft where someone picks Virgil van Dijk as perhaps a fifth pick and people think ah yes that's perfectly normal within the rule constraints.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
I was thinking of a Covid Road Trip draft. Start with a regular road trip draft and then add in complications like Quarantine (pick teammate from same club), self isolation (pick a non teammate from same club), lockdown (locked to same country) etc etc.

Just a bit of randomness to spice the concept up.

Anyone interested?

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Is it gonna be like Sjor's last Draft? I still have nightmares.

Otherwise, i'm in.