Next Draft - Ideas and Discussions

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Blackjack Draft

1. Every round you get a card allocated to you. 2 to 10 carry their numeric values, J/Q/K carry value 10. A can carry 11 or 1, that is upto you to choose.
2. You can ask for more cards in case you want to increase your score for the round as in black jack till you don't breach 21.
3. The picking order every round is determined by whoever is nearest to 21.
4. If you breach 21, you lose your chance for that round.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
Blackjack Draft

1. Every round you get a card allocated to you. 2 to 10 carry their numeric values, J/Q/K carry value 10. A can carry 11 or 1, that is upto you to choose.
2. You can ask for more cards in case you want to increase your score for the round as in black jack till you don't breach 21.
3. The picking order every round is determined by whoever is nearest to 21.
4. If you breach 21, you lose your chance for that round.
Interesting ideas from @GodShaveTheQueen .

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
How about a all time Progressive Restrictions Draft.

First player is free pick. But his country and all teams he's played for are blocked for that manager. When second player is picked his country and all teams played get added to restricted list. And so the restrictions grow more and more as draft progresses

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!

First player is free pick. But his country and all teams he's played for are blocked for that manager. When second player is picked his country and all teams played get added to restricted list. And so the restrictions grow more and more as draft progresses
you sir are a genius :drool:

IN!

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.

That sounds brutal. Love it! Sign me up if this goes ahead.

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz

In

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Sounds nice. You need a proper committee to keep managers in check though.

Šjor Bepo

sjor draft. No surprises this time, good old snake draft but with addition of few blocks that annoy me :wenger:

Šjor Bepo

How about an Edgar draft? The snake sort of moves one step up and whoever is first adds a new rule as it goes along.
like it though by the end of the second round we would probably be picking the likes of Grant Hanley :lol:

Himannv

like it though by the end of the second round we would probably be picking the likes of Grant Hanley :lol:
Yeah, I guess we’d have to abolish all previous rules or something to make it work. So a new rule every round depending on who is first basically. There’d be a lot of players we haven’t seen much of as well, so it’ll be an interesting set of squads with some freshness.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
What about a new Peaches and a GOAT style draft? We would have to redo some of the values/add players and maybe reduce the budget as the teams got a little bit too good last time.

NoPace

As always I vote for a present-day draft, like redraft the 2022 Prem with 20 teams or something.