Next permanent manager | Poll updated

Who should be the next permanent manager?

• Luis Enrique

Votes: 113 7.4%
  • Erik ten Hag

Votes: 1,300 84.7%
  • Julen Lopetegui

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Mauricio Pochettino

Votes: 79 5.1%
  • None of the above

Votes: 32 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. Deckard

You read a lot of names here.
In the end, it doesn't really matter who you choose, because everyone is an improvement.

Ten Hag would probably be the best solution in my eyes for the current squad composition (offensively).

Lee565

So Klopp's worst vs Solskjaer's best. Kind of tells the whole story really.

Why not just show the last 15 matches? Doesn't paint a pretty picture, does it?
As always the standards have got to be dropped to excuse ole being in charge of united.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
We need structure. We have no identity. We are neither a possession team nor a counter attacking team.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Conte. Not a fan of him as a person but he's a born winner and he'll work with the squad he has without needing to radically transform it.

peridigm

If Ole is sacked this season, it will be interesting to see what team and formation a new manager selects out of this squad.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Does Conte religiously play 3/5 at the back?

Leaves some players in limbo doesn't it. Such as Sancho, Bruno

MrSingh2002

Who is better than us for Conte to get defence sorted?

I think a 2 or 3 year for Conte would be very good for us.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Dunno. Don't want Conte or Zidane.
Why not? Conte is a terrific coach and knows how to install a very good system, Zidane is a more managerial type but he has a great understanding of balancing a team and adapting every game to get a team successful. Along with having a ridiculous record as a manager. Both are excellent managers and we'd be lucky to have them.

Matthew1972

I don't understand. Zinedine Zidane is available, has won piles of more hardware than Poch, and the player responsible for most of his success, CR7, is playing for the team. Why has no one mentioned him?

If it is Poch, I think we'd be far better off than with Ole. This team is stacked more than any team he had with Spurs. Our problem isn't the players.

RetroStu

Hopefully Zidane, but i would def take Keane until the end of the season. He wouldnt stand for this shit and would at the very least get the players giving 100% on the pitch.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
@Raoul could we get a poll in this thread asking who of the names we're throwing around people want to be the next United manager?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
List the options
Conte, Zidane, Ten Hag, Rodgers, Potter, Pochettino and "other" I guess? Think that covers the names that have been mentioned who might be available either now or in the summer.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Conte, Zidane, Ten Hag, Rodgers, Potter, Pochettino and "other" I guess? Think that covers the names that have been mentioned who might be available either now or in the summer.
Most of these aren't available though. Beyond Conte and Zidane, who else is currently available ?

leon24

OK guys.. tough choice for tonight. If you gonna pick between the two, who will you choose?

Moyes or OGS?

peridigm

Conte and Zidane are the only viable options available at the moment.
For some reason I just don’t think Zidane would be up for taking the United job. I feel like Conte would be all over it though. Just not sure if he is the right choice. Would get us stabilized but would he be a long term solution? Not likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.