Next PM | #NoMoBoJo | Still hanging around like a bad smell

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
He probably is the most out of touch politician I have ever seen and that takes some doing. The son of an immigrant. It's almost unbelievable.
Ecen as a teen/young adult, he was out of touch.
He said it out loud :lol:

What makes it even more horrific is that Truss will get away with denying any such policy, even as she simultaneously implements a worse one.

Reiver

Truss' comments about Sturgeon being an attention seeker who should be ignored are ridiculous. Then Sunak tops that by saying the SNP are too dangerous to ignore. Feck sake.

I'm more of a federalist than someone seeking independence. But if these are the kind of comments that the Tory heartlands want their leaders to be saying then I can't help thinking we'd be well shot of each other.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Truss' comments about Sturgeon being an attention seeker who should be ignored are ridiculous. Then Sunak tops that by saying the SNP are too dangerous to ignore. Feck sake.

I'm more of a federalist than someone seeking independence. But if these are the kind of comments that the Tory heartlands want their leaders to be saying then I can't help thinking we'd be well shot of each other.
TBF Electorally it would probably benefit the conservatives to loose all the Scottish MP's at Westminster and at some point I suspect that practical and pragmatic number crunching will win out as more important than the union for the conservative (and unionist) party.

The whole clusterfek of the border issues when (if) an independent Scotland applies to join the EU will be such a mess it might even give the UK and EU enough cover to make a compromise ref customs union/ Norway type agreement?

Think its October 11 / 12 for the legal case ref the referendum so will certainly make its way to the top of the inbox for Truss / Sunak fairly rapidly

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uk...cottish-independence-case-october-2022-07-21/

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Message from the government to the people of the UK who they are supposed to be working for:
We are far too busy navel gazing into who we want to be our new leader than doing anything about anything.

So feck off.
We are closed for business until September.

ThierryFabregas

Supports
Arsenal

I think there's a fear that SNP in coalition would at the least mean Scotland would be given unfair investment over the rest of the country if not also a second independence referendum. The Torries know that's probably the only way Labour get in so play on it at every opportunity.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
How does it get to be time and time again that it ends up a choice between two absolute fecking cnuts of the highest order as the leader of your country!

They are both scaldy bastards - she is a fecking machine of rehearsed hand gestures and power stance poses coached by some body language mentor that appears to think she is the next thatcher, and he is just a rich cnut that will have no interest other than helping the rich to stay rich or even get richer.

disgusting

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Sunak is obviously the least bad choice and so will not be the one the Tory Party pursues.

TheGame

Feckin thick as pigshit.

Both of these cnuts have been issuing sound bites to their supporters. It’s easy in front of them. I’m going to love them being taken apart when they appointed when questioned by proper journalists.