Next Spurs manager?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
They're talking about Emma Hayes at the Spurs forum now.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
They still have loads of options. But the new manager will have to work a lot of extra hours to analyse videos and statistics to be up to date with the squad.

And all this while planning the whole season training schedules, assessing the squad weaknesses in his POV and plan a pre-season on the run. What can go wrong?

padzilla

Hipster
Make Harry Kane player manager to stop him leaving and solve the vacant coaching position too?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Have they finally exhausted every male manager?
Those who are talking about it are suggesting it as some sort of progressive PR coup move by Levy. I'm not sure Hayes would think being the 12th candidate to be interviewed would be seen as progress though.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Will Spurs start doing celebrity guest managers?

First week is Big Narstie
Second week is David Mitchell

and so on...

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Only Levy could manage to hire a director of football and make it even more chaotic than it was before. This man is the true heir to Woodward & Mike Ashley schools of football management.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Imagine if Spurs started playing that song after every Kane goal with everyone in the stadium doing that dance. It would be such a massive psychological blow to the other team. Why haven't they started doing this.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Juventus was not particulary well on hirings and manager appointments during Paratici days either, so...

The Firestarter

Imagine if Spurs started playing that song after every Kane goal with everyone in the stadium doing that dance. It would be like such a massive psychological blow to the other team. Why haven't they started doing this.
Because it would be like a WMD unleashed on every audience. The Americans would lob a nuke to White Cheese Lane

Those who are talking about it are suggesting it as some sort of progressive PR coup move by Levy. I'm not sure Hayes would think being the 12th candidate to be interviewed would be seen as progress though.
seems like a pretty ill judged PR move if true. I’m sure we will see women managers one day, but realistically she has no chance of being given this job, so it appears somewhat offensive just to try and breathe some positivity into this cluster of a process.

Cloud7

Nuno would be such an uninspiring choice. Defensive managers are so boring, and there are so many of them about. Surely with access to all the resources and knowledge you would have at the top level of football, with these scouting departments monitoring the ongoings in football all across Europe, you can come across someone with the potential to actually do something worthwhile, rather than these uninspired choices.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Nuno would be such an uninspiring choice. Defensive managers are so boring, and there are so many of them about. Surely with access to all the resources and knowledge you would have at the top level of football, with these scouting departments monitoring the ongoings in football all across Europe, you can come across someone with the potential to actually do something worthwhile, rather than these uninspired choices.
Ruben Neves and Jiminez to Spurs then, Jiminez to replace Kane.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I turned down the spurs job last week. Word is, levy will start PMing posters in the newbie forum from Friday, if he can't find anyone in the mains who will take the job.

Tony247

Meanwhile a pizza delivery man told Levy he wants to manage Spurs because he can deliver.

lysglimt

Scout
I can't imagine anyone wanting this Spurs-position. Seriously. There is so much wrong with the team, and they have fans and an owner expecting success - which they are nowhere near.