Next Spurs Manager

Gandalf

I would certainly be keeping a close eye on the Lopetegui situation at Wolves as the last 6 months have demonstrated he can do a job in the PL and if they don't give him the assurances he is after he may well be tempted by the cheese room. If they can afford to pry him loose from Fulham I think Marco Silva has now matured into the manager a lot of people thought he would be 5 years ago and could be a very good long term appointment but Levy is probably too cheap to pay compenation for him.

RU Devil

This search has gotten a bit ridiculous. Making Levy look like the cheapskate he is. Conte must be smiling a big shit-eating grin. Why would any good manager come if they don't get the support they need.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I would certainly be keeping a close eye on the Lopetegui situation at Wolves as the last 6 months have demonstrated he can do a job in the PL and if they don't give him the assurances he is after he may well be tempted by the cheese room. If they can afford to pry him loose from Fulham I think Marco Silva has now matured into the manager a lot of people thought he would be 5 years ago and could be a very good long term appointment but Levy is probably too cheap to pay compenation for him.
Silva is a great shout actually.

Goldfiessli

Supports
FC Basel
What are the odds they end up with Mason taking over permanently?