Next Spurs Manager

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Not exactly sure why Spurs would sack Conte what's the objective ? they don't have a team strong enough to contend for the league or UCL. At best a domestic competition would have been feasible. They are fourth though Liverpool have a game in hand and Spurs probably have enough firepower to finish above a sliding Newcastle. I don't get the urgency.
I think it's more the fact Conte sees Spurs going nowhere with their current recruitment style. So will not renew his contract.

Poch is good building with a young team. Who will buy into his grueling training and hard fast pressing football.

If it is the post Kane and Son era he could be a good shout. Would be odd to see him go back, but stranger things have happened.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Tutchel might be a good replacement.
He should enjoy a few more months off and see what happens in Madrid. Unless he absolutely wants to live in London, it would be dumb to take on the Spurs job with that squad and climate around the club.

If Levy is smart, big question, he will go for big Ange in the summer. Smart in the transfer market, plays great football and wins trophies

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Conte has departed, so who are the candidates?

Pochettino
Nagelsmann
Amorim
Luis Enrique
Zinedine Zidane
Rafa Benitez
Bielsa
Thomas Frank
Ole Gunnar Solskjær
Frank Lampard
Patrick Viera

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Poch or Nagelsmann
Nagelsmann seems like a no brainer given he's free. Given the binfire the job ends up being though, wonder if he'd be at all keen on holding out for something better in the summer. Could be a few major clubs potentially looking.

TheReligion

Abusive
Conte has departed, so who are the candidates?

Pochettino
Nagelsmann
Amorim
Luis Enrique
Zinedine Zidane
Rafa Benitez
Bielsa
Thomas Frank
Ole Gunnar Solskjær
Frank Lampard
Patrick Viera
Marcelo Gallardo..

Would be interesting shout but I think he’s still having a sabbatical.

TheReligion

Abusive
Looks like they won’t me making an appointment until the summer so assume they’ll run a process between now and then.

Monks_United

Gotta be lamps innit ? Ex Chelsea, has more trophies this century than their entire club. Checks all the boxes !

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Ok so it looks like our options are Slot (who I do like) and Ryan Mason. It would not surprise me one bit if Mason gets it.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Ok so it looks like our options are Slot (who I do like) and Ryan Mason. It would not surprise me one bit if Mason gets it.
Eh Mason? Surely this guy needs to cut his teeth and get experience at the lower echelons of football before taking the reigns of a club looking for top 4? I realise he is Spurs through and through, but that doesn't magically give him the credentials of a top manager.

Was some rumours swirling around Kompany at one stage.

GlasgowCeltic

plenty on social media seem to actually be on board with Mason getting it. I have to consider this another Levy masterclass

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
plenty on social media seem to actually be on board with Mason getting it. I have to consider this another Levy masterclass
Totally bizarre from Spurs if they give it to Mason full time. Why on earth would Harry Kane sign a new deal if Mason gets it?!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't for one second think he had his meeting with Levy a week ago and said Mason is the guy to get us back to cup finals and regular top 4, he'd have been expecting Poch returning or Nagalsmann being appointed.

Spurs will do very well to finish even 6th next season. So many issues in their team even without taking into account Kane's future.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Eh Mason? Surely this guy needs to cut his teeth and get experience at the lower echelons of football before taking the reigns of a club looking for top 4? I realise he is Spurs through and through, but that doesn't magically give him the credentials of a top manager.

Was some rumours swirling around Kompany at one stage.
I agree on Mason but I wouldn't be shocked if levy appoints him because he will be relatively cheap and is a club man

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I'm genuinely surprised Spurs haven't made a big play for Ruben Amorim. Had two terrific games against them with Sporting in the CL, he's up and coming and he could get Marcus Edwards back and also a few other Sporting clube players who might want to leave.

Joao Paliniha would've been a great signing for Spurs last summer so the quality is there to improve them a little bit.