Neymar and PSG mocking Haaland (or his celebration)

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
:lol:

This is hilarious, there should be more type of this stuff in football. Håaland has a pretty big head so will be fine and will get his chance to return the favour. People forget he kicked it all off so no sympathy from me.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
Eh? Just seems to be classic football banter to me, and this particular banter has been called out and shamed because its by a person with a less than respectable reputation

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
PSG are a detestable team and it's pathetic that they coordinated like that to celebrate after a goal, the game and in the dressing room. But given his social media posts, Haaland kind of deserved being taken the piss out of.

Snafu17

Who cares, people are getting way too wound up about this.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I didn't mind Dortmund going out because they played well and matched Paris, but after watching this I do regret that Dortmund didn't twat them.

Hopefully someone else the next round.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
It would be way too petty if it was just about his celebration, but I didn’t know about Haaland’s social media activity after the first game. You get what you give, I guess.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Fair enough then. Haaland has become this golden boy that can do no wrong for some reason.
Yeah, saw his snapchat pics later, too cocky. Like others said, chat shit get banged.

RoyH1

Everything about PSG is absolutely cringeworthy these days. A shame. I used to like the club back in the days of Rai, Ginola and Weah.

evil_geko

PSG is filled with bunch of cretins. Especially Di Maria and Neymar, cnuts of highest order. Looking forward to see them stuffed in next round.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
This is a story because it fits the ‘Neymar is a prick’ philosophy. It’s a bit of football banter. A different player could do this and it would be laughed at. Nothing to see for me. The game wasn’t even over when Neymar scored, if you’re that upset, go and score at the other end and give it back.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
If you’re going to dish it out, expect backlash, really.

PSG are super sensitive, though. All those years of bottling.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Shithousery is part and parcel of the CL, too. Look at Simeone/Ronaldo last season. :lol:

Becks-7-

Supports
United & Eintracht Frankfurt
Would be fun if they get knocked out in next round and whoever is scoring a late winner is celebrating like that.

troylocker

He should take it as a compliment. Too bad BVB didn't manage to unlock them last night.
Now I guess PSG is one of the favorites to win the whole thing, unfortunately...

Big Andy

Bloke
Sounds Like Haaland is a giant cnut, just like his dad, who can give it out, but can't take it.

Decomposing In Paris

Thank God for a bit of craic, can’t believe some of the sensitivity on here. Haaland giving it large in his first big season to a team with the two most expensive players in history. If the situation had been reversed between him & Neymar nobody would have been upset. I look forward to the rematch with a distracted referee & a steel chair knockout.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Dortmund have been way too big for their boots recently, the kids been on a rocket ride to stardom but this will certainly make him think twice :lol:

As others have stated, if you can't dish it out don't moan. That probably spurred PSG on tbh, usually they aren't up for it.

EireRed_GS

Cant stand this pr*ck. His heads right up his own hole. Such an unlikeable person.

Hope to see him crying on tv again to a last min goal that goes in off his face

He kind of had it coming to be fair, but no bother. PSG are in the quarters now so its time for them to bottle it.

Camilo

Hilarious! Nothing wrong with mocking people playing "kick the ball" for a living, certainly nothing wrong with mocking arrogant teenagers.

kambinks

Seems like some innocent banter to me but most seem to disagree. Haaland did made that "Paris is my city" taunt and PSG gave back some.

Doubt the kid would be scared by any scale by this anyways.

Odin

With that tweet upfront, Haaland had it coming. I say that as a fan of Haaland and a critic of Neymar's excessive antics.

Neymar is a slick, diving, rolling, talented footballer who's been at the receiving end of way too much physical and verbal abuse over the years, although I think he hasn't helped his own case much...

The suggestions about incestuous conduct I find rude and uncalled for. Maybe some forum users get turned on by the looks of his sister. That doesn't make him kissing his sister on the cheek any worse. Making this out to be some moral misconduct reflects more on your own desires or your agenda to discredit Neymar. Call him out for his malpractice on the pitch. Stay true, don't join the ugly mob.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Is there a more unlikable bunch of players and club in the world?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I feel like both sides need to just mature up a notch.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Boo fecking hoo.. He provoked them, they fecked him over - job done. Move on.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I don't see a problem with it. Haaland gave it now has to take it.