Neymar on the move?

IrishRedDevil

‘PSG prepared to let Neymar go this summer.’ Bilel Ghazi is apparently a reliable source.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Made a new thread as this seems to be a landmark development. The PSG chairman has just come out and indirectly referred to him and said he can leave if the right offer comes in.

Now there’s only a few clubs who could afford him. Real wouldn’t be able to after how much they’ve spent this summer, even if they haven’t spent much in the last 5 years. It leaves us and Barca, I can imagine Ed is salivating at the thought of pulling this off. He’s tried for him before, I can’t see him not going all out for him now.

Would anyone be against signing him?

crossy1686

career ending
Made a new thread as this seems to be a landmark development. The PSG chairman has just come out and indirectly referred to him and said he can leave if the right offer comes in.

Now there’s only a few clubs who could afford him. Real wouldn’t be able to after how much they’ve spent this summer, even if they haven’t spent much in the last 5 years. It leaves us and Barca, I can imagine Ed is salivating at the thought of pulling this off. He’s tried for him before, I can’t see him not going all out for him now.

Would anyone be against signing him?
Absolutely fecking no chance.

Code-CX

I’m so sick of us buying prima donnas. I’d stay as far away from him as possible.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
A Chairman refusing to bow to superstar behaviour? Thats how big clubs behave. I remember when we were like that. Like Van Gaal said 'you live in the past.'

R'hllor

Get Neymar and Bale plus swap Icardi for Lukaku and on top of that add our current squad = biggest shit show in history of football.

Saffron

Look, he’s obviously unhappy because he made the worst decision of his life moving from a dominant Barcelona.

Would he really be happier here? Or another Di Maria?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
His only option is China or the PSG bench seeing out his contract. Nobody will rightly touch him.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s a top, top tier player. Very strange responses in the thread.

Admittedly it seems like injuries have accumulated, and mentality problems seem to have prevented him from solidifying himself as the third best player in the world.

Not that we’d have any chance at him, anyway. I think it’s back to Spain or he stays put.

Luke1995

If United sold Pogba and a few more players for big money would Neymar be within reach ?

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I hope we've learnt our lessons from Falcao, Di Maria, Schweinsteiger, Pogba, Lukaku and Sanchez.
Eh? Most of them are hardly similar cases. Transfers don't work out for several reasons and each player is different. The only two players on that list we definitely shouldn't have tried out were Falcao and Schweinsteiger as they had a very unfavorable injury record and were unlikely to produce.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Us? No thanks. City? Yes please. I would love to see what Guardiola would make of him in their team.

Brophs

The One and Only
PSG with the damascene conversion. Piss right off, lads and eat the shit sandwich you made for yourselves.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Can't fault PSG for wanting to move on without him. He costs them an immense amount of wages without totally justifying it on the pitch. They hoped to win the CL with him and it hasn't worked out at all.

RoyH1

He’s an extraordinarily talented player and would improve us tremendously. But he’d absolutely hate living in Manchester and would probably demand to be able to go back to Brazil every month to see his sister or the like.
The physicality of the PL might not be to his liking either.

Champagne Football

They're stuck with each other. Similar to us and Sanchez. Barca might take him back on a free 3 years from now when he's a free agent.

King Eric 7

There are just too many reasons why Neymar playing for us makes no sense whatsoever. For starters, our team needs major surgery to make it a functional team, not a superstar prima donna on bloated wages. Talent alone is not enough for players to succeed at Manchester United and I think most of our fans understand that now. If this was the LVG era, most of the forum would be all over this.

AaronRedDevil

Would love to have him here. Yeah he's a diva but his quality could win us the league. That's is priceless. Maybe trade martial or something.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Bigger talent than Pogba, but bigger diva. Do not want. Not that he'd join. He wants Barca and that will probably happen eventually.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Would love to have him here. Yeah he's a diva but his quality could win us the league. That's is priceless. Maybe trade martial or something.
You think Neymar would go to Burnley on a cold Tuesday night? He will miss many games.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Once he left Barcelona I got the feeling he could end up in Madrid but as much as I don't want Pogba here I also don't want Neymar, although it would be fun just for shits and jiggles whenever he scores against Barcelona.