NFL 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Baseball is a culturally acquired taste....that most foreigners are the last to get in terms of other American sports.

Carolina Red

Staff
I can't believe Americans just accept like 7 months of offseason like it's fine.
As a player and coach, especially at the College and NFL levels, you need it. The physical and mental toll of a season is brutal.

At the same time, that 7 months is only for fans. Players and coaches offseason is much shorter because of offseason workout plans and gameplanning for next season.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Jimmy G getting paid:

The 49ers agreed to terms on a five-year contract with Jimmy Garoppolo worth $137.5 million, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported, per a source informed of the decision. The deal is the largest in NFL history on an average-per-year basis.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Wow! That's enormous money for such an inexperienced player, no matter how good he's looked.

Cousins is going to make a fortune.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Holy fecking shit. $137.5m? WOW! Good things DO come to those who wait. This is what you get paid if you are unbeaten in your career I guess:D

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
:lol: Did you attend? Lot of my friends did, the lucky sods!
I didn't nah, I'm in the UK but been iggle since the days of Randall Cunningham and their monster defence on Madden '92.

Kelce just straight killed that speech though, might be up there with Pacino in Any Given Sunday.

Sandyman

I didn't nah, I'm in the UK but been iggle since the days of Randall Cunningham and their monster defence on Madden '92.

Kelce just straight killed that speech though, might be up there with Pacino in Any Given Sunday.
Ah ok. Thought you were in the US. Yeah it was great. The whole celebration was just awesome.

Nikhil

Even Michael Jordan played baseball before returning to NBA right? Maybe Wilson wants to do the same? Try baseball and then try to return to gridiron. Unexpected news though.

Hope Brady doesn't retire. Think NE will make a go for it next season.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Even Michael Jordan played baseball before returning to NBA right? Maybe Wilson wants to do the same? Try baseball and then try to return to gridiron. Unexpected news though.

Hope Brady doesn't retire. Think NE will make a go for it next season.
It's not a news or a new development. Wilson has been drafted in 2010 by the Rockies, who traded him later to the Rangers and now he has been traded to the Yankees.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
De Filippo is the new Viking's OC, that's an interesting pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.