NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
The trouble is the Dolphins don't really have a QB. One is very old and nearing retirement and the other is very young and increasingly seen as a bust by the fan base, who see what a guy like Herbert is doing for the Bolts, and want some of that as well.
It's way too early to label Tua a bust imo (just look at Josh Allen's rookie season), the question is whether the Dolphins will agree with me should someone like Fields still be available at #3. Don't think they'll be going for a QB though, it makes more sense for them to add Sewell and protect Tua better. If he has all his weapons healthy next season, paired with that Dolphins defense we saw this season, they'll be good.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It's way too early to label Tua a bust imo (just look at Josh Allen's rookie season), the question is whether the Dolphins will agree with me should someone like Fields still be available at #3. Don't think they'll be going for a QB though, it makes more sense for them to add Sewell and protect Tua better. If he has all his weapons healthy next season, paired with that Dolphins defense we saw this season, they'll be good.
I don't think he's a bust either, but its also possible that he won't be good enough to have warranted the #1 pick. The Fins are at a place right now where they are good enough to make the playoffs and having a very good, established QB could take them deep into the playoffs .

If Tua stays, then i would definitely take Smith at #3 and an O-lineman at 18. There are 7 o-linemen projected to go in the first round so they should have no trouble getting someone.

Charlie Foley

Who the resident niner fans rooting for? I like Mahomes and Reid but they beat us last year so feck em. I'm going for Josh Allen and the bills.
I’m in the same boat as you. I wouldn’t mind seeing Rodgers vs Mahomes though, but don’t want Chiefs to win, still bitter after last year.

don’t want Ravens to win, don’t want Baker to experience any joy in life, so going for Bills. I was hoping Bears could pull off an upset last night but no dice. Don’t know who to pick on the NFC side. I guess Packers

Charlie Foley

The two decisions to not go for it on 4th and short by old school dinosaurs really cost their teams a shot at winning. Tomlin’s decision was especially puzzling, all the momentum was on Pittsburgh’s side. Hope this becomes a lesson.
Is Vrabel an old school dinosaur? I feel like he’s pretty progressive at least when it comes to playing the rules to his advantage

Hephaestus

:lol:
I want to die.

He also made it clear that Schottenheimer is returning next year as OC and confirmed that he stepped in earlier in the season to neuter the offence thus returning it to the shite that got us eliminated early the previous two years. Honestly, Wilson should be taking a leaf out of Watson's book at this point. We're going to overpay Chris Carson, I just know it.

Sylar

I’m in the same boat as you. I wouldn’t mind seeing Rodgers vs Mahomes though, but don’t want Chiefs to win, still bitter after last year.

don’t want Ravens to win, don’t want Baker to experience any joy in life, so going for Bills. I was hoping Bears could pull off an upset last night but no dice. Don’t know who to pick on the NFC side. I guess Packers
Good man :)

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
It was obvious after it came out on Saturday that his job wasn't secure . Terrible decision and the fact that we are keeping Howie Roseman while letting Doug go is heartbreaking

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I don't think he's a bust either, but its also possible that he won't be good enough to have warranted the #1 pick. The Fins are at a place right now where they are good enough to make the playoffs and having a very good, established QB could take them deep into the playoffs .

If Tua stays, then i would definitely take Smith at #3 and an O-lineman at 18. There are 7 o-linemen projected to go in the first round so they should have no trouble getting someone.
Tua wasn't the #1 pick.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The way Rapo is talking, Urban to Jax is done. He’ll have a large network to easily find good coaches in the college ranks, and get the most out of guys like Shenault.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Six years to the day that #DezCaughtIt today. Time flies.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
The way Rapo is talking, Urban to Jax is done. He’ll have a large network to easily find good coaches in the college ranks, and get the most out of guys like Shenault.
Will be interesting. Meyer has had success everywhere he's been, but not sure more stress is the right move for someone with health concerns.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Eagles job is by far the worst job available in the league. Messy QB situation, ageing bad overpaid roster and having to work under Howie Roseman . Can't see too many good candidates wanting that job

Rawls

You'll never find, that microfilm of mine

Don't think I've ever seen that before

Hephaestus

How does that work? If he played then he was on the active roster when his team's season ended.
This season you're allowed to add a couple of practice squad players to your roster for a game without having to sign them to your active roster so even though he played for the Colts, he remained on their practice squad and eligible to be picked up by another team.

Tiber

Nice to see Smith putting in a dominant performance at Hard Rock stadium. You will see a lot more of that when we use the third pick to draft him.

God bless the Texans.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Gonna call it now that whichever team drafts Ja'Marr Chase will have a steal on their hands compared to where Smith will be drafted after his ridiculous senior season. Chase was already great last season, is two years younger, and had a year off to be fully healthy, work on his body, and potentially learn some NFL playbooks already.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Gonna call it now that whichever team drafts Ja'Marr Chase will have a steal on their hands compared to where Smith will be drafted after his ridiculous senior season. Chase was already great last season, is two years younger, and had a year off to be fully healthy, work on his body, and potentially learn some NFL playbooks already.
Chase should go immediately after Smith - as in, somewhere in the top 10. Smith will probably end up the more successful of the two because he seems to have a great attitude and is a very good route runner.

Status
Not open for further replies.