NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiber

At long last, Tuanigamanuolepola Tagovailoa is the starting QB of the Miami Dolphins. I have dreamed of this moment since this happened

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I can only guess that Flores with a view to next season had in his mind that as soon as Tua could prove his fitness he starts. Plus everyone knows the Fitzmagic wears off after a few games.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
On the one hand Fitz is playing well.

On the other, if Tua is ready and he is their future, then it makes complete sense to get him in. Sure they have an outside chance to reach the play offs but if that’s at the expense of game time for their future starter I don’t think they’d take that.

I get the impression that it was always going to be Tua after the bye.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Any update on Bakhitari? Him being lost would be worse than actually losing the game.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Any update on Bakhitari? Him being lost would be worse than actually losing the game.
Doesn't seem to be the case. We'll know more later today when they publish their injury report I guess, but LaFleur said right after the game that he didn't think it was that serious.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Fitzmagic is a class act. Good chance he'll be needed when Tua goes down. Think it'll be a matter of when, not if.
Yeah, I’m not so worried about his hip exploding as I am about those high-ankle sprains. I hope not because I think they got something going down there in Miami.

Neo_Mufc

I just picked up Antonio Brown. Don't know if that's good or bad but I don't mind keeping him or getting rid/trade.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Well he isn’t on a team so best of look with that :lol:
I did the same in my home league. Lots of reports yesterday evening that the Seahawks (connection with Russell) and other teams are interested in bringing him back once his suspension ends after Week 8. There needs to happen a whole lot before he becomes (fantasy) relevant again but imo he's definitely worth a flyer if you have an open spot on your bench (or you can drop some player that wouldn't see your starting lineup anyway).

EDIT: And he was picked up in our NFC league an hour ago too :D

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
@RobinLFC @Neo_Mufc touché guys.

Isn’t there still scope for further suspension though? He’s still under investigation isn’t he?
Yep he is, if additional violations were established (related to the ongoing lawsuit or not, not sure) but the NFL has been pretty much quiet about it so far. Might/Will probably change once he's actually working out for teams though.

He worked out with Wilson during the offseason and with Lamar too (+ Hollywood is his cousin so an additional link). For all his stupidity in the past, his presence on an NFL field will still be an addition to the league imo.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He’s a good addition for a SB contender, but you have to balance what he brings on the field with his off-field behaviour & potential disruption to the team. Very talented receiver but a nutcase.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I still think that he has CTE or that his behavior changed drastically after the Vontaze Burfict hit. He was always a bit of a prima donna, sure, but he only became a nutcase after that.

Or maybe it was always going to result in this kinda behavior, also possible. But less likely imo.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Fecking unbelievable, all this shit. Still gets my angry :houllier:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Wow. Joining Matt Judon and Calais Campbell there, scary D-line.

Neo_Mufc

Which 2 QB's should i start out of Rodgers,Wilson and Ben.

Thinking the first 2.

entropy

I did the same in my home league. Lots of reports yesterday evening that the Seahawks (connection with Russell) and other teams are interested in bringing him back once his suspension ends after Week 8. There needs to happen a whole lot before he becomes (fantasy) relevant again but imo he's definitely worth a flyer if you have an open spot on your bench (or you can drop some player that wouldn't see your starting lineup anyway).

EDIT: And he was picked up in our NFC league an hour ago too :D
officially the worst nfl season.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Speaking of WRs going places, the sports radios are all talking about Julio Jones moving. Especially to GB, but that might just be Packers’ fans dreaming.

Ryan too if it was a Falcons’ firesale, but I don’t know who’s picking up that contract.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Ugh Seahawks-Cards game moved to 8:20pm to ensure there’s definitely a SNF game, with the Bucs-Raiders game maybe in doubt. FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.