NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_Mufc

Who's the best RB I could potentially take for Antonio Brown? Our league stops trading week 10 and I already have 4 top WRs.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Who's the best RB I could potentially take for Antonio Brown? Our league stops trading week 10 and I already have 4 top WRs.
I wouldn't give up anyone even half decent for Brown.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Annual reminder that RedZone starts at 5pm this week due to our clocks going back before America’s do.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Snow is still on for Denver and the temps will be in the teens, which in Celsius is about...really cold. That and the Steelers/Titans slugfest earlier will make for good viewing.

edit: -10deg C

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
You'll be hard pressed to find a worse call this weekend than that roughing the passer one in Atlanta. Ridiculous.

Sylar

Annual reminder that RedZone starts at 5pm this week due to our clocks going back before America’s do.
I still forgot :lol:
And as I had my phone on charge, I didnt get the usual Packers alerts to inform me.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Garrett once again adding to his DPOY claim today.

lsd

The Oracle
Even with Dak, they weren't a good team. But yah, the wheels have completely fallen off without him.

Oh they are a poor team no doubt about it . The players are overpaid and overrated. They have the worst owners in the sport who think it's all about them . The coaching is a nightmare, McCarthy achieved all he did because of Aaron Rodgers and without him he is exposed as clueless .

Dak kept them just about competitive yet somehow got the blame for their faults. They really should be 0 and 6 this season in all honesty

The kicker is decent though .

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Oh they are a poor team no doubt about it . The players are overpaid and overrated. They have the worst owners in the sport who think it's all about them . The coaching is a nightmare, McCarthy achieved all he did because of Aaron Rodgers and without him he is exposed as clueless .

Dak kept them just about competitive yet somehow got the blame for their faults. They really should be 0 and 6 this season in all honesty

The kicker is decent though .
Hard to believe, but Dak's injury might actually be a boon for his contract talks.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Wouldn't it be fair if you fire your GM that you could annul one trade he made? Because evidently you fired him because he sucked at his job.

Yeah, that makes sense imo. Would be in favor of that.

lsd

The Oracle
Hard to believe, but Dak's injury might actually be a boon for his contract talks.

Yeah all he has to do is show tapes of them without him. Mind you the way they are going Jerry will probably be able to draft a top quarterback for next season and address none of the real needs in the squad so this cycle continues

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Yeah all he has to do is show tapes of them without him. Mind you the way they are going Jerry will probably be able to draft a top quarterback for next season and address none of the real needs in the squad so this cycle continues
Or bring back hometown boy Matthew Stafford. That would be even Jerry-er.

Status
Not open for further replies.