NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

sport2793

Looks like their whole gameplan on defense was designed to simply stop DK though, with Peterson shadowing him and always having a safety nearby on his side. Of course Lockett is gonna feast if you put that much attention on Metcalf.
Well it would have worked had the Cards been able to apply pressure without blitzing. Guess you lose that ability when you lose the best pass rusher in the NFL to a season ending injury...

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Bears' offense does suck then.

YAMS49

I think Cowboys have enough star players on the roster and so losing 1-2 shouldn't have this big an effect on the team. It's about getting a coaching staff who can get them all focussed and playing for the team.
Dak was carrying them. They are finished for the season.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Matt Nagy has been there for so long now but has been completely incapable of building even a half decent offence . Changing QB is smart because it takes the focus on to the QB rather than the coaching

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Didn't realise the trade deadline is next week already.

I'm hoping to see one of Cooks, Fuller or AJ Green dealt to the Packers.

Wouldn't be averse to seeing JJ Watt get traded either, he deserves to be on a SB contender and not on a rebuilding team without any first round picks in the near future.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...

Wouldn't be averse to seeing JJ Watt get traded either, he deserves to be on a SB contender and not on a rebuilding team without any first round picks in the near future.
Dallas has shopped Griffen - need a pass rusher?

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

I thought TNF would be too soon for him, but maybe he'll play already.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

So glad to see him back in the league. Hope he can still ball.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

I was only looking at JJ’s contract situation this past weekend thinking he deserves to be on a better team. He seems like a Texas through and through kinda guy though so not sure he’d ever push for it.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I was only looking at JJ’s contract situation this past weekend thinking he deserves to be on a better team. He seems like a Texas through and through kinda guy though so not sure he’d ever push for it.
He’s a cheesehead. There was a mini-campaign on twitter after they played the Packers to let him get on the plane with them.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He’s a cheesehead. There was a mini-campaign on twitter after they played the Packers to let him get on the plane with them.
Yea perhaps so, I’d just be surprised to see him pushing for anything but it’s pro sport so I guess not THAT surprised.

Hephaestus

He's apparently not been great this year but I do not give a single feck. We managed to pressure Kyler Murray on just 1 of his 48 dropbacks in the last game, pretty much impossible for Dunlap to not improve our pass rush.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
When I watch Mayfield interviews he always sounds like such a dick, is that fair or just my misunderstanding?
Also find Rodgers interviews a bit iffy too

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
When I watch Mayfield interviews he always sounds like such a dick, is that fair or just my misunderstanding?
Also find Rodgers interviews a bit iffy too
Both are dicks

Neo_Mufc

Kay Adams from GMFB recommended selling Gurley on a high after todays game as he has some tough fixtures and a bye coming up.

Is this a good idea?

Edit: Apologies for asking for fantasy help. I have just discovered reddit is useful for people like me so will post about it more there and keep this purely for viewing entertainment.

Last edited:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Kay Adams from GMFB recommended selling Gurley on a high after todays game as he has some tough fixtures and a bye coming up.

Is this a good idea?

Edit: Apologies for asking for fantasy help. I have just discovered reddit is useful for people like me so will post about it more there and keep this purely for viewing entertainment.
I would do anything Kay Adams asked of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.