NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Why? Cnutish behavior shouldn't not be called out just because it isn't new. It's definitely a lack of respect on Brady's part imo. Rodgers, for all his faults, was chilling and laughing with Rivers after the game Sunday. That's not necessary either for me, but a basic handshake and acknowledging the other QB is the bare minimum. Especially for Brady who's probably a childhood hero for a lot of guys like Goff who watched him growing up.
You’d think Brady walked right past Goff the way he’s reacted to the situation. Plenty of players do the same in various sports, he doesn’t like losing so he does it when he loses. I’m not condoning the behaviour, he should’ve shaken his hand, but the reaction is OTT.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
It’s slightly tricky but generally I go up a size from whatever I’d normally order.

I say tricky because DH Gate is a marketplace not a shop, so it’s kind of like eBay with a myriad of different sellers. That’s why I say always go with a seller who has good ratings, and personally I like to find ones where people have included pictures of the product they received along with their review.

Those reviews will often include mentions of sizing, and sometimes they’ll say go up 2 sizes or whatever.

Basically the best advice is take your time searching and look at all the different sellers/reviews until you’re happy.
With the NFL tops I go as small as possible. Tbh even the Small is usually miles too big, so that Salute to Service one i got was actually a Large Boys :lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
With the NFL tops I go as small as possible. Tbh even the Small is usually miles too big, so that Salute to Service one i got was actually a Large Boys :lol:
:lol: nfl tops are generally massive, I’ve bought a few and generally go Small men’s so got a medium this time.

lsd

The Oracle
Can't understand why the media don't make a bigger deal of Brady snubbing other Quarterbacks when he loses than they do.

I remember pretty much every media outlet giving Cam Newton hell for not shaking Peyton Manning's hand after the Superbowl until it turned out he actually did.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

Steelers players not happy.. Ultimately it's the right thing to do and it's for their own safety, but the Niners got royally shafted a few weeks ago when they had so many Covid cases and still needed to play (think it was on TNF too against the Packers).

For once us Europeans get the good deal with Steelers vs Ravens on RedZone :drool:

Carl

Whats the rationale for the move? I know there's a covid issue but why is Sunday OK when Thursday isn't?

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Whats the rationale for the move? I know there's a covid issue but why is Sunday OK when Thursday isn't?
I'd assume the close contacts could test negative now/tomorrow before the game but still be positive since it takes a couple of days to develop. The best time to test a close contact is only after 5 days or so, which is why the turnaround from Monday (when the positive cases were confirmed) is probably too short for Thursday evening but not for Sunday afternoon - if they test negative on Sunday morning, we can (quasi) safely assume they're indeed negative.

Carl

I'd assume the close contacts could test negative now/tomorrow before the game but still be positive since it takes a couple of days to develop. The best time to test a close contact is only after 5 days or so, which is why the turnaround from Monday (when the positive cases were confirmed) is probably too short for Thursday evening but not for Sunday afternoon - if they test negative on Sunday morning, we can (quasi) safely assume they're indeed negative.
Aye. Just wonder why that niners game didn't get postponed in that case.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

Stupidity from the individual. The NFL will probably take some action against the Ravens.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
What’s the lowest record with which someone has won a division? It’s very likely the NFC East will be won by a team with a losing record, potentially as low as 6 wins, which would be insane

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
What’s the lowest record with which someone has won a division? It’s very likely the NFC East will be won by a team with a losing record, potentially as low as 6 wins, which would be insane
2014 Panthers finished 7-8-1 (on a winning streak though followed by their 15-0 start in 2015 so they weren't as bad as their record suggested imo) and won the division.

2010 Seahawks finished 7-9, won their division and then knocked out the defending champs Saints with the BeastQuake run :lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Looks like 7-9 is the worst. Surely that gets “broken” this year
Dallas has the FT today remaining, and then the Bengals, Eagles and Giants as winnable matchups (others are Ravens and Niners). Even if they win their winnable ones (3 out of 4 against division rivals) they'll still end up only 7-9.

Washington has Dallas and the Eagles as winnable matchups (others include Steelers, Niners, Seahawks and Panthers). No way they get to 7 wins.

The Giants have the Bengals and Cowboys as winnable matchups (others include Ravens, Seahawks, Cardinals and Browns). No way they get to 7 wins.

The Eagles have Dallas and Washington as winnable matchups (others include Seahawks, Packers, Saints, Cardinals :lol:). No way they get to 7 wins.

Wow, that's fecking rough. They aren't exactly lucky with the NFC West as in-conference division to play against either. But this looks like the Cowboys' division to lose to me, especially if they can win today. But imo 6-10 is enough to take the division yeah :lol:

Sandyman

Dallas has the FT today remaining, and then the Bengals, Eagles and Giants as winnable matchups (others are Ravens and Niners). Even if they win their winnable ones (3 out of 4 against division rivals) they'll still end up only 7-9.

Washington has Dallas and the Eagles as winnable matchups (others include Steelers, Niners, Seahawks and Panthers). No way they get to 7 wins.

The Giants have the Bengals and Cowboys as winnable matchups (others include Ravens, Seahawks, Cardinals and Browns). No way they get to 7 wins.

The Eagles have Dallas and Washington as winnable matchups (others include Seahawks, Packers, Saints, Cardinals :lol:). No way they get to 7 wins.

Wow, that's fecking rough. They aren't exactly lucky with the NFC West as in-conference division to play against either. But this looks like the Cowboys' division to lose to me, especially if they can win today. But imo 6-10 is enough to take the division yeah :lol:
4 wins on the trot coming up :drool:
Thinking this might be it for Doug. We have been getting progressively worse since the SB and yes, injuries have been a big factor too. But lot of pieces have regressed, including the play calling. This showing is just pathetic considering we have one of the highest wage bills as well.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Lions doing their collective best to lose this game. The opening drives from both sides looked like Detroit could walk this one if they didn't self-destruct. Cue two consecutive turnovers in their own half and 13 points for Houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.