NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I know he was treading water you just knew he was not going to make it.
Piss poor effort from LVE. If he blocks Terry then we have a pick 6. He looked like he gave up.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Its not just that the fake punt didn't work. But the timing, circumstances and field position was just feckimg stupid. One of the stupidest calls I've seen, and I watch a lot of NFC East football..

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Seriously I will never get over the call & I absolutely hate the cowboys . That last Washington possession before this the Cowboys defence was all over them . Just so so bad

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Its not just that the fake punt didn't work. But the timing, circumstances and field position was just feckimg stupid. One of the stupidest calls I've seen, and I watch a lot of NFC East football..
Sorry but :lol:

lsd

The Oracle
Ah well one good thing I put Gibson in my fantasy team this week. Least I might make the playoffs

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Seriously it's still 20-16 and they have scored 10 out of the 20 from posessions starting inside the Dallas 30 . Your defence is absolutely killing them and you do that on your own 30 again. That is just unbelievable ineptitude
It's like he thinks, "What would Jason Garrett do here?" and does the opposite every time.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Really love watching McLaurin play, Washington found two offensive gems with him and Gibson in the 3th round.

No idea what Vander Esch was doing with that Jaylon Brown pick though - he just had to shove or push McLaurin and it's a pick six, but he simply brushes him and McLaurin makes a great hustle play.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Also Ravens-Steelers now in serious jeopardy after all those positive tests in Baltimore, would be a shame if it doesn't go through. A very good decision in hindsight though not to play the game on Thanksgiving.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

This division is anyone's guess. What a fecking dumpster fire.

lsd

The Oracle
Really love watching McLaurin play, Washington found two offensive gems with him and Gibson in the 3th round.

No idea what Vander Esch was doing with that Jaylon Brown pick though - he just had to shove or push McLaurin and it's a pick six, but he simply brushes him and McLaurin makes a great hustle play.

Was a great play by Mclaurin to run him down. Can't think of any Cowboy player in that team that would even have bothered to do that

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Whats more likely to happen? Steelers go 16-0 or Jets go 0-16?

lsd

The Oracle
Whats more likely to happen? Steelers go 16-0 or Jets go 0-16?

Steelers are a strange one. Are they really that good? as the only game I really watched them all the way through was against the Cowboys who should have beaten them.

That was with Garrett Gilbert as quarterback too.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Steelers are a strange one. Are they really that good? as the only game I really watched them all the way through was against the Cowboys who should have beaten them.

That was with Garrett Gilbert as quarterback too.
Steelers are that one side that could go 16-0 and lose their first playoff game.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The thing about the Steelers is despite what looks like a very good defense they let teams with mediocre offenses back into games, even before they lost Devin Bush.

Like the reverse of KC who can just flip a switch at will after a poor start and put the game to bed.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Steelers very similar to last season's Pats but I think they have better talent on offence so can actually win in the playoffs too

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Broncos apparently have all their QB's out for tomorrow because of covid . I feel that we are dangerously close to season being halted for a while

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Who's playing QB then? They'll postpone the game, surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.