NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
If Mahomes and Hill don't break the single game passing and receiving yards records today, I will be disappointed.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
All-time record in a single game is 336 yards receiving. Hill could well break that today.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I hope nobody on TV or in the press criticises the Denver QB for his performance, rather appreciates the impossible situation he’s in. Hill’s performance on the other hand should be scrutinised.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Jags have fired their GM according to Schefter.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I hope nobody on TV or in the press criticises the Denver QB for his performance, rather appreciates the impossible situation he’s in. Hill’s performance on the other hand should be scrutinised.
I agree, feel sorry for the kid getting flung in, not even at the deep end, they've literally flung him into a tsunami.

Atleast he has the balls to give it a go, he will kinda know the plays but not well as he isn't trained as a QB for them, he doesn't even train with the first team does he?

I hope he just does some mad 40 yard pass at some point.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I agree, feel sorry for the kid getting flung in, not even at the deep end, they've literally flung him into a tsunami.

Atleast he has the balls to give it a go, he will kinda know the plays but not well as he isn't trained as a QB for them, he doesn't even train with the first team does he?

Practice squad who’s never taken an nfl snap in any position I think :lol:

Poor guy

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Nope, practice squad WR and he hadn’t thrown a ball in more than three weeks. I don’t think any of us can truly appreciate how difficult a position he’s been put in.

I don’t particularly feel sorry for him though, this is great for the guy. Not good enough to be a QB in college yet he’s taken snaps as an actual NFL QB now; even if he throws a few INTs it’s pretty awesome for the guy and probably a lifelong dream fulfilled!

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
... aaand another INT. That was just a pretty bad throw.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Hill has a 32-476-6 statline in his last three games and this one’s not even over yet, fecking hell.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Brady is so bad. I love it. I hope he continues like this for many more years.

ha_rooney

Brady is looking like he did for us in the second half of last season. I think he’s done at the top level.

ha_rooney

Tampa with a glimmer of a chance...

edit: nope!

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Saw a good poll on Twitter: if you switch Hinton and Hill today, do the Saints still win with multiple scores?

I think they do.

ha_rooney

That second roughing penalty was so stupid. Somehow, this is a 3pt game...

Status
Not open for further replies.