NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylar

Brady did well last drive to get TB back in
Interesting drive coming up for Chiefs here

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Great call to end it by backing Mahomes instead of running.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I agree, feel sorry for the kid getting flung in, not even at the deep end, they've literally flung him into a tsunami.

Atleast he has the balls to give it a go, he will kinda know the plays but not well as he isn't trained as a QB for them, he doesn't even train with the first team does he?

I hope he just does some mad 40 yard pass at some point.
I was kind of willing him to throw a 50 yard bomb for a TD (once the game was safely in our hands of course).

Sylar

Rodgers having a great game

Now defence are scoring too

Last edited:

Sylar

And then they let in a soft TD. We just lack the killer instinct to put the game away. Give up a score when not needed and give opponent hope and dig some hole for ourselves.
As per usual, will cost Packers in playoffs. They will score 48 and allow 50

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Is the Steelers Ravens game likely to happen
Basically, if one more positive test comes up that wasn’t expected from being high risk due to proximity it is probably off. And then we probably start talking more about an extra week or extra playoff teams.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Postponed until Wednesday. Shitshow.
So they’ll play Wednesday then Sunday?

Personally I think they should postpone this game until the end of the season & have a week or 2 for any games which couldn’t be completed during the scheduled weeks because of Covid. Don’t get why the NFL are so keen to force their way through games without having some contingency weeks before the playoffs.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Game now scheduled for... wait for it... 3:40pm Wednesday. We get a primetime NFL game on a week night in Europe :cool: :lol:

BIGbadBOO4

I mean the eagles will get beat, but someone needs to explain to me how griffin never got called for pass interference then? Pushing Jalen no effort to catch ball. Mind blowing.

Sandyman

This is my first season of watching nfl but they won the superbowl a few years back?

They look quite bad.
Yeah they did but have gotten progressively bad since then. Constantly have loads of injuries and multiple players injured at the same time. The play calling has also gotten worse. This season, Wentz seems to have regressed to add to all that. The OL injuries don't help of course and he barely gets any time to throw but there's no question he has been very poor as well.

Hephaestus

Surely got to be time for the Eagles to bench Wentz, that was a tragic interception.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
In 4 seasons Carson Wentz has ZERO playoff wins, 48 fumbles. He has started 5-6 in 3 of his first 4 seasons. His teammates hate him. He’s terrible for chemistry. He has no heart no desire to win. he is 7-20 vs teams over 500. Eagles are 24-6 in their last 30 games with Nick Foles

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
In 4 seasons Carson Wentz has ZERO playoff wins, 48 fumbles. He has started 5-6 in 3 of his first 4 seasons. His teammates hate him. He’s terrible for chemistry. He has no heart no desire to win. he is 7-20 vs teams over 500. Eagles are 24-6 in their last 30 games with Nick Foles
You had that post queued up :lol:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Sad thing is that Doug pederson will get sacked because we can't get rid of Wentz with that contract

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Louise Riddick is one of the candidates for the Howie Roseman job apparently. He has spent the whole night trashing the Eagles front office while protecting Wentz

Status
Not open for further replies.