NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Louise Riddick is one of the candidates for the Howie Roseman job apparently. He has spent the whole night trashing the Eagles front office while protecting Wentz
Thought it was strange how much both him and Griese were protecting Wentz. From what I understand though, Lurie wanted to see more of Hurts if Wentz struggled tonight.

Hephaestus

And of course the Seahawks give up another touchdown so it finishes as a one score game.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I just learned Lions fan donated en masse to Deshaun Watson’s charity in $13 increments for getting Patricia fired, 13 being the number of wins he had. That is fantastic.

lsd

The Oracle
2 hail Mary catches now for Richard Rogers. Can't be too many who have more

Sylar

2 hail Mary catches now for Richard Rogers. Can't be too many who have more
This one was garbage time
The other one was a game winner

But still, awesome feeling I guess

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

Only 6.5 hours back then!

Also, Hanson doesn't age.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Soooo Mike Glennon will keep on starting for the Jags even though Minshew is fit again. They might be scared Minshew would miraculously win them a few unexpected games. Giving the Jets too much credit by thinking they can end up with the #1 pick though.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Strange. Maybe they thought the layoff was too long without any practice. Baltimore is gonna get crushed tonight.
That'd be 4 losses out of their last 5... Luckily they close out with the Cowboys, Browns, Jags, Giants and Bengals, as forgiving a schedule as you could hope for down the stretch. Going 7-4 tonight would be huge for them but indeed 6-5 seems much more likely. I wanna see Lamar in the playoffs again though, damn.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Both of my Super Bowl picks could easily miss the playoffs at this point. Don’t take betting advice from me...

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Both of my Super Bowl picks could easily miss the playoffs at this point. Don’t take betting advice from me...
Ravens-Bucs?

I had Packers-Seahawks and Ravens-Chiefs as conference finals, decent enough so far. If only Russell had a competent defense :(

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Ravens-Bucs?

I had Packers-Seahawks and Ravens-Chiefs as conference finals, decent enough so far. If only Russell had a competent defense :(
Ravens - Cowboys. For some reason I thought they’d kick it off in Dallas.

I still have no idea what to make of the NFC unless Brees comes back strong.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Why would you take that one out of the endzone.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Another win for Pittsburgh.

Whats more likely to happen? Jets go 0-16 or Steelers go 16-0?

YAMS49

I think Steelers are possibly the worst 11-0 team I've ever seen. Elite D no doubt but I imagine Kansas annihilate them if they meet in the paly offs. Colts & Bills will be interesting tests. They've played no one decent really & with the Raven's/Jackson's demise they have a free run at their div. NFC Least being on their rotation is nuts as well.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Devin Bush and Bud Dupree now done for the season. At one point that's gonna catch up with them imo.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples

1 bathroom break :lol:
I went to some NFL thing in town that he was at a couple years back (Josh Norman was there too plus a wideout who's name I can't remember) and he ran through his routine for game days. Basically doesn't take on any fluid post breakfast.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I went to some NFL thing in town that he was at a couple years back (Josh Norman was there too plus a wideout who's name I can't remember) and he ran through his routine for game days. Basically doesn't take on any fluid post breakfast.
That’s absolute madness!

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
That’s absolute madness!
Indeed. Honestly think noone would give a shit if he ran for a piss. Alternatively just get a commode! I cant go an hour without needing a piss.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Never really thought about it before, but that’s 7 hours of no eating, pissing or shitting. He must be fecking wiped after a broadcast.

Tiber

Took on a shift tonight to get tomorrow off for the Dolphins and F1. Will be displeased if I see Ryan Fitzpatrick walk onto the field

Last edited:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Never really thought about it before, but that’s 7 hours of no eating, pissing or shitting. He must be fecking wiped after a broadcast.
Kiper does the same thing for the draft supposedly, which is impressive at his age if true. Doesn’t do it every week though, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.