NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_Mufc

Been a good fantasy weekend so far. Needed to beat the league winner which I have and needed another result to go my way.

So far Hill hasn't popped off so still have a good chance of making the semis.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

Still crazy.

(And I love the fact that this kind of research is readily available in the NFL :D)
Hopefully Williams gets fired and never gets another job in the league ever again. He shouldn’t be allowed to work in the sport anyway.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Hopefully Williams gets fired and never gets another job in the league ever again. He shouldn’t be allowed to work in the sport anyway.
Done...

I’m not sure how Gase is still employed though.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...

Still crazy.

(And I love the fact that this kind of research is readily available in the NFL :D)
Bizarre scheme no doubt, especially with no high safety coverage for the only way to get beat deep. But Carr made an incredible move in the pocket and threw the ball off balance/not fully planted some fifty yards and Ruggs speed caught that ball. They probably should have scored on the prior play though not sure what scheme Williams ran.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Comm should call McCloud ‘McDonald’ once more I think. 17 times isn’t enough

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Some of the NFC East coaching is absolutely nuts . Cowboys did inexplicable things Vs the Steelers and now it's Washington doing the same

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Redskins D is going to be a problem

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I'm watching this on a U.S channel of some sort (fox i'm guessing) they keep showing a trailer about some woman that opens a cat cafe or something. It looks like the worst thing that's ever happened in life.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
For those in the US, how are you watching the Steelers-Redskins game? Can't find it anywhere... read somewhere it's on Fox Sports Go app, but can't find it there either.

YAMS49

I think Steelers are possibly the worst 11-0 team I've ever seen. Elite D no doubt but I imagine Kansas annihilate them if they meet in the paly offs. Colts & Bills will be interesting tests. They've played no one decent really & with the Raven's/Jackson's demise they have a free run at their div. NFC Least being on their rotation is nuts as well.
Ta da.... As if by magic... Just ignore that NFC Least bit please as someone has awoken the Giants & WFT clearly.

In other news Josh Allen is some QB, he smoked us. Ouch.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Certainly helped Allen that management brought in some offensive talent. Seems a likeable player as well.

Btw, anyone see that stat shown last night about Mullins? He's passed for the third most yards through his first 13 starts. Madness. Think it was Peyton and Mahomes as the top two.

Status
Not open for further replies.