NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
What knocked him out? Did he take an arm to his chin? Or the bang on the floor? I’m struggling to see it. Slow mo is actually making it harder to judge.
Concussions can happy with the slightest of impact. Could have a very mild concussion. Or he may have suffered a stinger with how his neck was bent.

Jack-C20

Think itwas the initial forearm to the chin area. Definitely out as he was going down.
That’s what I was leaning towards. Because the helmet hardly moved it didn’t look too bad. Obviously was though by the look of him afterwards.

Jack-C20

Concussions can happy with the slightest of impact. Could have a very mild concussion. Or he may have suffered a stinger with how his neck was bent.
True. I actually thought the way he was kind of dragged along by the neck would have done more damage.

muller

I'd run it with Chubb more tbh
Yup. There’s a lot of room to the outside for him and Hunt to exploit right now.

Fingers crossed anyway. Came in not massively wanting either team to win but the refs have been terrible so far.. let’s go Browns.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Never saw this consistent power running by Chubb at Georgia, granted I didn't watch half their games. Did the coaching staff not get the best out of him in Athens? He should have touched the ball 20+ per game there.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Never saw this consistent power running by Chubb at Georgia, granted I didn't watch half their games. Did the coaching staff not get the best out of him in Athens? He should have touched the ball 20+ per game there.
He was splitting time, I don’t think they knew which the best one was.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
YESSIR!

Shame about Mahomes. At least they definitely make the right decision by keeping him away from the field.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Very good drive. Momentum with Cleveland, especially with the Mahomes news.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Still can't see past a Chiefs win here. KC has enough trick plays to run some clock and potentially get a FG. Don't think the Browns have the bottle to get a 2-pt conversion.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Anyone else surprised they actually pulled him from the game?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
That was some effort to keep hold of that with the tip of his fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.