NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Mahomes & KC looking good now. Bills should probably not leave Kelce so open.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Mahomes is a cheat code. You think you got him & he throws a completion out of nothing.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
This game is over , I am just glad that I put money on the chiefs at 0-9. This is going to be a blowout.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
It's been all too easy for the chiefs so far after that Hardman feck up.

lsd

The Oracle
Haha. I like Brady but not enough to have a Glazer collect the Lombardi. I completely forgot about that angle of who to support!!

I'm hoping it shows them what happens if you spend big money on established superstars

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Tyreke Hill is a rat (good one)

Tiber

Despite all the contraversy, If the Texans end up with Caserio and Bieniemy they will actually end up with a strong pair of hires - atleast on paper

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
All the talk leading up to the Super Bowl will be Brady vs Mahomes. On one side, you've got the goat. On the other, you've got someone who has a legitimate chance to eventually claiming that title. Beating TB would go a long way towards that and keep him on pace with Brady's two Super Bowl wins in first four seasons. And not that Brady needs to add anything to his cv to solidify goat status, but winning in his first year after leaving the pats and Belichick to a team that finished 7-9 the year before, would be a fecking amazing accomplishment. Looking forward to a great game on Feb 7.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I think the Bucs secondary is weak enough that the Chiefs should be able to take a comfortable win. Yes Bucs have a good pass rush, but Reid and co. are great play callers and designers who will scheme open Kelce and Hill in particular on quick short routes to open up the game for potential deep throws once the pass rush has been stifled. Also, the Bucs run game is not consistent enough I feel and Brady simply cannot keep up with Mahomes at this stage. Also the Chiefs have done it so recently that they can lean on that experience. And Bucs WR right now have hands made out of oil.

On the other hand, Tampa will have the familiarity of the stadium. Brady has a wealth of experience to lean on. Bowles is a good defensive caller who may create some opportunities for the TB offence to capitalise on.

Weve said it before (to our own embarrassment as he continues to defy reality) but I do think this is genuinely the GOAT handing the baton to the player, of those currently playing, who is most likely to upend him in that status If anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.