NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Oh, yes. That would be just so Jacksonville.

Urban Meyer is in my next ‘despise’ bracket.
Wouldn't even be sniffing the NFL if the Jags didn't own the first pick. Didn't like this guy in the college ranks and already hope he fails massively in the pro ranks. But he's got a legit franchise QB in the waiting room and lots of cap space. And Tebow wouldn't have a sniff if the NFL today if he didn't have his former daddy college coach as a pro head coach.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Wouldn't even be sniffing the NFL if the Jags didn't own the first pick. Didn't like this guy in the college ranks and already hope he fails massively in the pro ranks. But he's got a legit franchise QB in the waiting room and lots of cap space.
Heartache is a disingenuous, bailing, felony-ignoring cnut who deserves everything bad that befalls him. I could see him failing massively in the NFL trying to win with a more pro-style quarterback.

Tiber

Going to listen to Pat McAfee tonight, his show was brilliant last year

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I was going to give my hot takes so I might look smart afterwards, but now I don’t know what to think. I‘ll just tell of some guys I like instead that you should be happy if they go to your team.

Zaven Collins, LB (maybe Edge now at 270#): he‘ll get docked for being at a small private university just down the road from me that’s more known for basketball, but he’s a scary athlete.
Toney, WR: I talked about Hill in regards to a Waddle comp, but this guy is actually the most dangerous open-field runner at WR. No one at any position can break ankles like this guy.
Paye, Edge: just read this guy’s story, from civil wars in Africa to this. I’ve adopted him as my favorite player in the draft. ESPN

edit: oh, and if the Niners keep this pick it’s Lance not Jones or Fields.

Tiber

Let's go Falcons and Bengals. Do the right thing and take a QB and Sewell off the board at 4 and 5.

Pretty please?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I would say the Packers can't be that stupid. But they went out of their way to trade up and create this mess
I think Rodgers has been unsettled since they squandered a high pick on Jordan Love last year.

Tiber

I think Rodgers has been unsettled since they squandered a high pick on Jordan Love last year.
Absolutely. Would have been one thing if Love fell to them and chose him over a weapon. But trading up for him? Wild. No order Rodgers is disgusted

Tiber

As a Dolphins fan id like to extend a heartfelt thanks to the Jets for winning that game and handing Trevor to the Jags

Tiber

Enough of this shite. Start making some picks. Draft was supposed to start 15 mins ago

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Bengals... take the OT or the WR (or TE if Pitts is there)?

I feel potential HOF lineman don't grow on trees whereas top tier WRs can be found and this is a deep receiver pool from what little I've heard/researched. Sewell is a generational talent at his position, although the likes of Chase, Smith, Waddle could be as well. Course, that dynamic changes if Pitts is there at #5 as he too is a generational talent.

Per say we revisit the 94 Draft, if your pick had either Larry Allen or Isaac Bruce available, who do you take?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Bengals... take the OT or the WR (or TE if Pitts is there)?

I feel potential HOF lineman don't grow on trees whereas top tier WRs can be found and this is a deep receiver pool from what little I've heard/researched. Sewell is a generational talent at his potion, although the likes of Chase, Smith, Waddle could be as well. Course, that dynamic changes if Pitts is there at #5 as he too is a generational talent.

Per say we revisit the 94 Draft, if your pick had either Larry Allen or Isaac Bruce available, who do you take?
Oof... Well if you put it this way I’m taking Larry Allen. But I think Pitts and Chase are game-changers in today’s game.

Status
Not open for further replies.