NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020

Evans, Cooper, MT, and even Julio over JJ, AJB, Ridley and Metcalf is pretty ridiculous given how the 2020 season panned out.
I agree. Only thing I will say is Evans carried a lot of injuries for most of last season but still even then I’d put those 3 over him. I think Godwin will prove to be the Bucs best WR this year, also.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
RIP in pieces to anyone that put cheeky bets on the Broncos winning much of anything this year, or the Vikes/Bears winning their division?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

I think Adams' contract is also up after this year - might explain the photos from Jordan and Pippen they both posted on Instagram last week. Gonna run it back one more season for a last dance.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

This would be so weird and random but can totally imagine that it's true :lol:

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

I think Adams' contract is also up after this year - might explain the photos from Jordan and Pippen they both posted on Instagram last week. Gonna run it back one more season for a last dance.
Seems the most amicable thing to do.

I guess he doesn’t become a FA next year, rather they set some realistic trade requirements & Rodgers gets some sort of “no trade” choice so he doesn’t end up in the middle of nowhere.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

Evans, Cooper, MT, and even Julio over JJ, AJB, Ridley and Metcalf is pretty ridiculous given how the 2020 season panned out.
I believe that these are in the top 8. JJ and Metcalf are the kind of guy that will take it personally too.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Always rated him, but never got the consistent targets so he might've been doing something wrong. Darnell Mooney train ready for take-off now though :drool:

JJ12

Always rated him, but never got the consistent targets so he might've been doing something wrong. Darnell Mooney train ready for take-off now though :drool:
Got Mooney in Dynasty and Gabriel Davis.

2 with a bright future I hope.

JJ12

Interesting to see how team mates and staff are with him throughout the season knowing he wants out

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Some college teams from the most backwards states in the US can get around 90% vaccinated, but these pros can‘t get near that number even though their coach just survived cancer. All I can do is shake my head…

edcunited1878

Some college teams from the most backwards states in the US can get around 90% vaccinated, but these pros can‘t get near that number even though their coach just survived cancer. All I can do is shake my head…

It's a deep rooted culture/societal issue. It's sad and makes the mind hurt as to why players don't do it.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Name the cnuts
Don’t they have to practice with wristbands due to NFL protocol? Najee Harris was wearing one earlier, meaning he isn’t vaccinated (yet, hopefully).

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Saw a meme earlier today about players were claiming they had mouths to feed when it came to Kap but suddenly standing up for what they believe in when it comes to vaccines. No idea of the accuracy of such but interesting nonetheless.

JJ12

‘Life long health decisions’

Yeah Ron chose to have cancer.

Moron.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
With Rodgers clearly staying put (at least for 2021) I wonder how Paton is now feeling about passing on Fields in the draft.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
On the topic of Rodgers he threw shades at the Packers organization during his press conference in a way that I have never seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.