NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Foley

I was thinking Leal from A&M, but there’s also a giant from Georgia who is more similar to Vea.

Thibs is one to watch though; there are some nailed-on superstars on D next year the way there was on O this year.
I don’t watch much college football-is that that Jordan Davis guy?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
After a few soft holding calls they decide not to award a blatant OPI, just Tom Brady things.
That was kind of annoying, to be honest.

Both teams looked good though. I was really looking forward to seeing what Dak looked like, and he kind of impressed me. Looks like he's just picked up where he left off and barely skipped a beat.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
That was kind of annoying, to be honest.

Both team looked good though. I was really looking to seeing what Dak looked like, and he kind of impressed me. Looks like he's just picked up where he left off and barely skipped a beat.
Indeed. I know the Bucs secondary was very poor and that Dak has some lethal weapons, but considering his time out with injury plus barely having had any reps during camp or pre-season due to his shoulder injury, it was actually a really impressive performance.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Murray picked up by Baltimore. Be interesting to see what plays out with their running backs now.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Here's an excuse... Still a fantastic decision by Jerry to give that massive contract. :rolleyes:

Whether he should have been paid or not is another debate. Zeke played really well last night though, even though he was rarely used as a runner.

Think it would have been a bit dumb to try and just rush him up the middle, given that defensive line of Tampa. Especially given the joy we were having with Cooper, Gallup and Lamb.

Sylar

How can Elliot have only 10 carries the entire game? You have to get him more involved.
It’s Elliot ffs. He is a top 3 RB and doesn’t Dallas have the best O-Line in NFL?
Gave me flashbacks to Aaron Jones under Mccarthy.

Actually that last drive by Cowboys (to get the FG) was very Mccarthy like at Packers. Throwing on first down, meaning Buccs save a timeout. And then a run down the middle on the next play. Its funny, cos I was joking thats what he would do at Packers, and he went and did it here.

But saying that, that was big PI by Buccs at the end. They got away with that in the championship game last season too.

Brady is a GOAT though. Him vs Dak was the perfect matchup and fun to watch.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Finally watched episode 5 of hard knocks. I thought it was interesting that they informed them as a group they’d be released before they had a meeting with McCarthy rather than one by one. Different to other teams in other seasons I think?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
There is RedZone on today :drool: :drool:

Scott Hanson, come at me. (also just seen that he is 50 years old, I thought he was like early forties :lol:)

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
NFL season start, Ronaldo return and now first Sunday of NFL.

Does a sporting week get better than that.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Just catching up on Hard Knocks, that guy who’s 4th generation Cowboys employee playing cards with Dak and Zeke was brilliant :lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Not exactly the most interesting 1pm kickoffs today. Much more interesting games at 4.
Trevor Lawrence first career start
Zach Wilson first career start
Sam Darnold revenge game
Joey Burrow comeback
Two of the fastest paced teams in the league facing off

Can't fecking wait.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Zack Moss and Trey Sermon healthy scratches.

30-200-3 stat line incoming for Mostert against that Lions D.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Tempted by game pass this year over other methods of watching recorded games - how is it for spoiler protection? Say I wanted to watch a game in 40 a few days after, will the score be displayed everywhere?

Jagga7

Tempted by game pass this year over other methods of watching recorded games - how is it for spoiler protection? Say I wanted to watch a game in 40 a few days after, will the score be displayed everywhere?
It doesn't show scores. You will be fine.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I love it when the Saints don't have a 6pm start. I can just watch Redzone uninterrupted all the way through.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Wtf is this on Sky?! Where’s Hanson???

Status
Not open for further replies.