NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsd

The Oracle
Cowboys look good this year now they have fixed their defence, Zeke and Pollard are running well and Gallup is due back as well for the offence before too long.

They should easily make the play offs and will be tough to beat but the NFC is really packed this year and I cannot see them being good enough or lucky enough to go to the championship

Marty1968

How about those Boys!! All looking good for the division and should really go 4-2 as a minimum. Defense is massively improved and Parsons has been excellent. Also loving the Zeke/Pollard double threat. Excited for the rest of the season....

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
How about those Boys!! All looking good for the division and should really go 4-2 as a minimum. Defense is massively improved and Parsons has been excellent. Also loving the Zeke/Pollard double threat. Excited for the rest of the season....
Me too back to having an ok defense. My problem is with the clock management from the coach. 20-7 end of the half he should have called timeout and possibly end the game right there if we would have came down the field and scored. The other worry is our fg kicker. Can’t miss extra points like that.

Marty1968

Me too back to having an ok defense. My problem is with the clock management from the coach. 20-7 end of the half he should have called timeout and possibly end the game right there if we would have came down the field and scored. The other worry is our fg kicker. Can’t miss extra points like that.
Yeah absolutely stupid clock management again....thankfully didn't cost us on either occasion but will come back to bite us sooner or later.

Think Rams win the Superbowl this year but would be good to be involved in the playoffs at the very least!

entropy

Cowboys look good this year now they have fixed their defence, Zeke and Pollard are running well and Gallup is due back as well for the offence before too long.

They should easily make the play offs and will be tough to beat but the NFC is really packed this year and I cannot see them being good enough or lucky enough to go to the championship
it's still too early to tell. but the issue with cowboys defense is they can never make quick adjustments and are wildly inconsistent.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
D’s D should improve with Osa finding his feet so early and Gallimore coming back soon(?). I don’t think you can tell much from a game against the Eagles in their current state, but they’ve done alright missing starting DT’s and then Lawrence.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah absolutely stupid clock management again....thankfully didn't cost us on either occasion but will come back to bite us sooner or later.

Think Rams win the Superbowl this year but would be good to be involved in the playoffs at the very least!
How about winning a playoff game. That would be nice. Parsons is a beast. Hopefully our defense gets better and better

lsd

The Oracle
How about winning a playoff game. That would be nice. Parsons is a beast. Hopefully our defense gets better and better

Diggs is looking a superstar at the moment he is playing like a man possessed.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Must admit, it still amazes me how revitalised Tannehill is at the Titans. Just goes to show how important scheme and team is for mid-tier QBs, obviously important for the elite QBs too but for those middle of the pack guys can make the difference between looking like a total bust and looking elite.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

How do these dinosaurs keep getting NFL head coaching jobs ffs.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Need trade advice. I've been offered Zeke and Mixon for McCaffrey. I know McCaffrey is incredible but his injury record last season was really bad, and it hasn't taken him long to break down this season.

Thoughts?

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Need trade advice. I've been offered Zeke and Mixon for McCaffrey. I know McCaffrey is incredible but his injury record last season was really bad, and it hasn't taken him long to break down this season.

Thoughts?
Depends on how elite your other RBs are, but if they aren’t, I probably would take it.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Thoughts?
I’d take that one even if CMC wasn’t injured.

Carl

I’d take that one even if CMC wasn’t injured.
Really? I'd considered CMC pretty much untradable tbh but I'm worried about these injuries.

Love Zeke, but Mixon isn't convincing. Bengals are trash.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Really? I'd considered CMC pretty much untradable tbh but I'm worried about these injuries.

I think Mixon is better than his numbers so far in his career would have you think. The surrounding cast they have in place will take eyes off him as well as the OL likely being a focus area of improvement going forward (guess that only helps if it’s dynasty).

Carl

It's not a dynasty. Just a season by season thing.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Pretty much the other way around here. Pollard caps Zeke's upside for a top-3 or top-5 RB finish imo. Mixon is second in rushing yards only behind Henry and second in carries as well, and finally (albeit limited) being used in the passing game now Bernard is gone. The Bengals have also shifted to a very run-heavy team this season to take it easy on Burrow, one of the heaviest run-heavy offenses in the league in neutral game-situations so far. He'll be a lock for a top-10 RB finish if he stays healthy, the volume will certainly be there and teams are also not able to load the box anymore now they have Chase, Higgins and Boyd.

lsd

The Oracle
Putting the house on more than 46 points tonight. Surely a penalty kick with the defences on both teams

Status
Not open for further replies.