NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylar

Packers only lead by 10. 3 minutes left but have made Steelers use their TOs. 3rd and 8. Wonder if they run it or go for the first down here.

Sylar

Packers only lead by 10. 3 minutes left but have made Steelers use their TOs. 3rd and 8. Wonder if they run it or go for the first down here.
Ok Rodgers throws it, good call. This should help ice the game.

Sylar

Wow. Ravens ran to get the yards, and get 100+ on a finished game.

Thats cool.

Hephaestus

Love that the Ravens went for the record there. Would also laugh if someone lost in fantasy because of those 4 yards for Lamar.

Achilles McCool

I’m surprised nobody is commenting on the Brady v. Pats game! It’s the top game of the weekend imo

Both Brady and Mac look good so far

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I’m surprised nobody is commenting on the Brady v. Pats game! It’s the top game of the weekend imo

Both Brady and Mac look good so far
Its likely because you're the only hardcore NFL fan from across the pond dedicated enough to stay up and watch.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Bill knows Brady better than anybody. Had to figure he’d have a helluva gameplan for him filed away somewhere.
Hate to distill a game down to missing one player, but Gronk would have been nice to have thus far. Brady & Brate / Howard are a bit out of sync.

muller

Its likely because you're the only hardcore NFL fan from across the pond dedicated enough to stay up and watch.
I’m up. Before kids I used to watch all games regardless. Now with then, school runs, “grown up “work - only stay up for the late games if it’s the pats

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Nobody likes Pats or Brady. And more so the manufactured drama for this match.
Strange thing to say based on your own feelings. Ratings for this game are going to be off the charts . Not sure what part of the drama was manufactured either . The greatest QB ever to play the game came back to play against the team he played for 20 years for with the greatest coach ever in the opposition . That would be a huge story in any sport

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Exactly. Should have gone for it on 4th down.
Also fascinating the effect the Bucs run defence has on teams . On 3rd & 3 they could have considered a run play with the idea that they will go for it if they get like 2 yards but they were scared of a negative play

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Fastest “hug” in history between Brady and BB? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.