NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Would hate if it happened, but I wouldn't blame him.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I’d dismiss that as nonsense normally, but Schefty reporting it? That’s interesting given the timing...

lsd

The Oracle
Any truth to the Aaron Rodgers telling Green Bay he wants out rumours?

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Imagine him playing under Belichick.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Rodgers to Niners?!
That's where I would put my wager. He's a Cali boy. But if he were to be traded I'd think GB would do the most to get him to the AFC. Broncos? Raiders? Pats? Steelers?

If SF did it, that's the #3 pick, Jimmy G (I'd think GB would want someone capable for at least a year), and what maybe 2-3 additional picks including at least one first.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Even Glazer has put his name behind this rumor. You know what this means in the end, right? Fields to the Broncos...it‘s happening!

...I haven’t actually been able to run through the possible permutations of all this; just let a man dream.

Ace Krampus

I'm trying to come to terms with the idea of this mug in Green & White for the next 3 years....

Like any other signing/draft pick/trade any of my teams make, I'll root for the lad but going from being hyped about Lawrence before the Rams game, getting excited for Fields, to this guy? Well, sure hope I'm wrong. Not in love with the lack of comp, not when you have a guy with the star power and pedigree of Fields available. I'd almost rather take a punt on Lance.

Ace Krampus

You just know this is happening

I was wearing my Tebow Florida jersey yesterday, randomly, just went really well with the shoes I wanted to wear to walk around the neighborhood. I have to say, I feel almost directly responsible for this development.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I'm trying to come to terms with the idea of this mug in Green & White for the next 3 years....

Like any other signing/draft pick/trade any of my teams make, I'll root for the lad but going from being hyped about Lawrence before the Rams game, getting excited for Fields, to this guy? Well, sure hope I'm wrong. Not in love with the lack of comp, not when you have a guy with the star power and pedigree of Fields available. I'd almost rather take a punt on Lance.
I did my silly WR comps earlier; for Zach it‘s Baker Mayfield with Kyler Murray’s arm robotically attached. If you don’t like Baker, you’re not going to like this guy.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
C'mon Niners...please either Fields or Lance!!

Will also be happy with Rodgers for a year and then he can hand over to one of those two :)

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Just saw this from Jed York, the Niners CEO:

thinking about going for a run. Suspense is too much. How many miles should I go for 1? 5? 10? 12? 16? or 1?
1- Justin Fields’ number
5- Trey Lance’s number
10- Max Jones’ number
12- Aaron Rodgers’ number
16- Lawrence’s number
1- Zach Wilson’s number

:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.