NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
It depends really.... if the Packers fire the GM he might return... otherwise he will go somewhere else I think...

RooneyLegend

Rogers wants to retire a Packer, these guys aren't giving him the deal he wants. You can't expect the MVP to play with no guaranteed money.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The Packers apparently like Jordan Love's progress.
I’ve heard both that and the opposite; I don’t know what to think on any given day. Regardless, you’d think either Bridgewater or Carr will be the first name on any trade deal after you start talks with a couple 1st round picks.

RooneyLegend

Pretty sure that he got a lot of guaranteed money on signing the contract
How long was the contract? How much was guaranteed? He's said before that he feels he can play for 6 more years, did they show the commitment to that? At the end of the season he said he wants to be a Packer for life, they didn't just suddenly change overnight. Clearly they aren't showing him the commitment hence he wants to go.

RooneyLegend

I’ve heard both that and the opposite; I don’t know what to think on any given day. Regardless, you’d think either Bridgewater or Carr will be the first name on any trade deal after you start talks with a couple 1st round picks.
Rumor was the moment he saw Love he just felt he's entirely too green and isn't a threat at all. Probably why the Packers arent interested in a trade.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Rumor was the moment he saw Love he just felt he's entirely too green and isn't a threat at all. Probably why the Packers arent interested in a trade.
Well, Love wasn’t second string last season; I’m not even sure he suited up. But the lack of a preseason obviously played into that.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
This is project is going to fail. How will his old QB from a over a decade ago turned baseball player turned TE getting a roster spot when Kap couldn‘t get hired play in the locker room?

This and drafting Trevor’s RB in the first round tells me he still thinks he’s in college.

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.
This is project is going to fail. How will his old QB from a over a decade ago turned baseball player turned TE getting a roster spot when Kap couldn‘t get hired play in the locker room?

This and drafting Trevor’s RB in the first round tells me he still thinks he’s in college.
I think Lawrence is going to fail at Jacksonville. I’m calling it now.

manutddjw

Do people still honestly believe Kaepernick wanted to play football? This guy girlfriend tweets the Django Unchained meme of Ray Lewis and the ravens owner after he meets with the Ravens who were QB needy at the time, he doesn’t get signed by Pete Carroll who was very vocal in his support, he booked a very public workout only to change the location hours before scouts were to arrive and his own agent publicly stated he wanted 20 million to play in the XFL when the league average was about 60,000. I’m sure there were other teams that inquired as well but I’m not sure, so I want comment.

He’s a smart guy because he played up the false narrative of being blackballed and parlayed it into a huge sum of money from Nike and the lawsuit against the NFL. Certainly more money than he’d make as a backup.

This is the NFL. If you can win games and have talent some team will take you. All these guys that got arrested always get a second and in some cases third and fourth chance. The only one who didn’t that I can think of in recent times was Ray Rice.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
If Tebow makes the 53-man roster (unless it's still expanded for 2021) he'd arguably become the first male NFL cheerleader on a roster, that's his role - "rah rah boys!". What a joke of a signing, because his daddy is a ball coach now. I think Tebow is an egomaniac, spare me the good guy bullshit.

Charlie Foley

Seahawks cancelled the Kaep workout over whether he would continue kneeling. Ravens chose not to go for him. They crowdsourced their fans to see how they would feel and later decided against it. Look at Mike Brown and Eric Reid too. The fact that others get second chances just shows the owners care less about wife beaters or scumbags than they do someone daring to point out the systematic violence of the US police. “Shut up and entertain me.”

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Do people still honestly believe Kaepernick wanted to play football? This guy girlfriend tweets the Django Unchained meme of Ray Lewis and the ravens owner after he meets with the Ravens who were QB needy at the time, he doesn’t get signed by Pete Carroll who was very vocal in his support, he booked a very public workout only to change the location hours before scouts were to arrive and his own agent publicly stated he wanted 20 million to play in the XFL when the league average was about 60,000. I’m sure there were other teams that inquired as well but I’m not sure, so I want comment.

He’s a smart guy because he played up the false narrative of being blackballed and parlayed it into a huge sum of money from Nike and the lawsuit against the NFL. Certainly more money than he’d make as a backup.

This is the NFL. If you can win games and have talent some team will take you. All these guys that got arrested always get a second and in some cases third and fourth chance. The only one who didn’t that I can think of in recent times was Ray Rice.
Let me know when you’re within range of earth again, I’ll fire up the radar

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Wow. Just, wow.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

Not that many games that already stand out. Darnold hosting the Jets could be fun I guess.

Raoul

Admin
Staff

Yes, he definitely wanted to play, but on his terms, which was always going to be a tall order given the positions of the owners.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I’d pay to see the Falcons. If they keep Julio that offense will be hella fun.

Maybe the Fins if Waddle is playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.