Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Aaaand the Vikings kicker curse is back alive

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I hate the overtime rules. Winning the coin toss gives you such an unfair advantage.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
At least now it forces the coin flip winner to score a touchdown to win, but I agree overall with your assessment.
I'm still salty about the AFC Championship game when the Chiefs and Patriots defenses were getting destroyed by their offenses. Whoever won the coin toss in that game was guaranteed to go to the Super Bowl.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Cardinals are so impressive this season.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
That Browns defender celebrating like that for a sack when his team are 17-0 and the Cardinals got the field goal anyway. What a bellend.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Hey Dak why don't you throw it to your uber talented WRs instead of Cedric fecking Wilson from time to time.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
That Browns defender celebrating like that for a sack when his team are 17-0 and the Cardinals got the field goal anyway. What a bellend.
This is one thing I'll never understand about American football. I've not been watching the NFL for too long and have seen multiple guys go into some kind of dance routine when they make a defensive stop to limit the opposition to a field goal when they're getting twatted by 20-odd points in the fourth and other similar situations that serve no other point but maybe to pad their personal stats.

Would drive me mental as a fan. :lol:

lsd

The Oracle
Weird McCarthy wouldn't challenge the ruling on the third down when Dak looked clearly in.

Guess he only makes stupid challenges he knows he can't win instead

lsd

The Oracle
Weird McCarthy wouldn't challenge the ruling on the third down when Dak looked clearly in.

Guess he only makes stupid challenges he knows he can't win instead
Inside 2 minutes wasn't it ?

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
Been at the Jags vs Miami game today. A few things. 1, I'm massively pissed... hospitality was great. 2, the Spurs stadium is amazing. I didn't get to see the cheese room but the rest of the stadium is great. 3, both Tua and Lawrence were good today. Both teams could of won but it came down to shit play calling from Miami, and slightly better calling from the Jags. I'm going to have such a hangover tomorrow...

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Year after year Broncos are one of the most boring teams in the league to watch. I don’t think I can seriously sit through a Broncos game outside redzone

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Year after year Broncos are one of the most boring teams in the league to watch. I don’t think I can seriously sit through a Broncos game outside redzone
I’ve turned it off.

Fangio can’t keep his job and Tom McMahon needs to feck right off.

Status
Not open for further replies.