NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Been at the Jags vs Miami game today. A few things. 1, I'm massively pissed... hospitality was great. 2, the Spurs stadium is amazing. I didn't get to see the cheese room but the rest of the stadium is great. 3, both Tua and Lawrence were good today. Both teams could of won but it came down to shit play calling from Miami, and slightly better calling from the Jags. I'm going to have such a hangover tomorrow...
Did you get one of those pints that fills upwards? Still never seen one in the flesh.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Ffs Hunt injured . RIP my fantasy team
Mine too. Non-contact, he immediately grabbed the lower leg in pain, and carted to locker room now. Those are all really bad signs. Could be anything from the knee to the achilles.

I think I might’ve picked the wrong OU QB-led team for the SB…

sport2793

Considering the number of players and coaches (including the head coach who also calls all the plays) out with COVID and injuries, what the Cards did today was extremely impressive. JJ Watt is so dominant, always knew he was amazing but didn't realize he still has a lot left in the tank.

lsd

The Oracle
Man i hate the Broncos so much. Why on earth do i put money on them when they suck so much.?

lsd

The Oracle
And Cowboys snatching defeat from the jaws of victory ?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
More than enough time for Dak obviously but I kinda trust MM to feck this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.