NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Dak needs to be aware of 1) the rule, 2) the ref's location, 3) the ball's location, and 4) the clock. By the time it is snapped he must know a spike is not going to save the clock, you have to run a play.

Anyhow, if Moore called the play for Dak to run he should be fired in the next ten minutes. If Dak did that on his own it was stupid. As Romo, said, you run ten yards and go down and give the ball to the ref immediately. That said, the run with zero timeouts and 0:14 is nonsense.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Last 10 minutes of that game had some incredibly dumb football . No wonder Brady & Rodgers win so often because their situational awareness is remarkable. These two teams including the coaches were absolutely clueless

the_cliff

Why did Dak run ?

Did he not see the time on the clock ?

Idk how he thought he could run 10 yards then get back into position in 14 seconds.

lsd

The Oracle
Only our coaches can set up a hail Mary play that doesn't allow us to actually throw one.

Utter shambles but that's what Jerry Jones deserves

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I’m actually speechless :lol:

That has to be one of the most stupid things I’ve seen.

If I was the OC, 14 seconds on the clock. Defenders all over the sidelines. That is basically 2 Hail Mary attempts. Instead this random nonsense run slide and the rest is now in history :lol:

RoadTrip

Dak needs to be aware of 1) the rule, 2) the ref's location, 3) the ball's location, and 4) the clock. By the time it is snapped he must know a spike is not going to save the clock, you have to run a play.

Anyhow, if Moore called the play for Dak to run he should be fired in the next ten minutes. If Dak did that on his own it was stupid. As Romo, said, you run ten yards and go down and give the ball to the ref immediately. That said, the run with zero timeouts and 0:14 is nonsense.
The 49ers had so many guys on the sidelines. With 14 seconds, they’ve gifted you a free Hail Mary attempt. 14 seconds is enough for 2 shots into the end zone. Whether he ran 5 yards or 10 or whatever, it’s all bullshit because it wasn’t the right call in the first place.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
As a 'front runner' in the mid to late 90's, my combined karma of being a Cowboys and United fan is a bit much to take these days.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

Yeah I don’t like the play call to begin with, but Romo was spot-on: Dak botched that. He should make sure the ump has a lane to set the ball.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
They did so well to get into reasonable Hail Mary yardage & then decided to run it there. Terrible game management but hilarious to watch.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.

If I was the OC, 14 seconds on the clock. Defenders all over the sidelines. That is basically 2 Hail Mary attempts. Instead this random nonsense run slide and the rest is now in history :lol:
The 49ers went from not covering the sideline at all to totally overcompensating sticking everyone there and leaving the centre totally open - can’t believe Dak didn’t take a shot at the end zone :lol:

RoadTrip

Last 10 minutes of that game had some incredibly dumb football . No wonder Brady & Rodgers win so often because their situational awareness is remarkable. These two teams including the coaches were absolutely clueless
Just compare that final drive to the drive Brady put together with no time outs and no out of bound throws vs the Jets. Yes it’s the Jets, and he had a bit more time, but it shows how important having a QB in tune with what’s happening is so key, as you say.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú

It really is . Unless Dak can’t throw it that far it makes no sense at all

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Why in the feck wouldn't you just take two HM shots from the 40 instead of one from the 30 even if they didn't feck it up?

Kellen Moore must be almost as dumb as he looks.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
The 49ers had so many guys on the sidelines. With 14 seconds, they’ve gifted you a free Hail Mary attempt. 14 seconds is enough for 2 shots into the end zone. Whether he ran 5 yards or 10 or whatever, it’s all bullshit because it wasn’t the right call in the first place.
That’s the thing. It’s 2nd down and you know you’re not arsed about gett8ng another first down so why try that halfway house? Just launch it?

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Was that run called? If not, what was Dak thinking? I don’t get it.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Let’s not forget just how badly Jimmy G had to play to provide that ending . Missed a wide open Aiyuk , then the crazy interception and then snapping the ball too early on a sneak after having taken a timeout . Unreal how bad that was

Charlie Foley

Let’s not forget just how badly Jimmy G had to play to provide that ending . Missed a wide open Aiyuk , then the crazy interception and then snapping the ball too early on a sneak after having taken a timeout . Unreal how bad that was
100% agree

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Unless you haven't actually watched Dallas this season you can't be surprised by that game.

Penalties. No run game. Iffy QB for 3 quarters. Dropped passes. 4th Q charge to make a game of it.

Zeke's contract is a massive concern. I'm also afraid what our O line will look like next year.

Edit: McCarthy isn't convincing either. I'd promote Moore to HC to stop us losing him.

Charlie Foley

also how bad was our defensive game management throughout that last drive. Brain dead! What a hilarious ending. I thought we won it twice with the Deebo run and the sneak and then to go through that…hilarious

RoadTrip

Unless you haven't actually watched Dallas this season you can't be surprised by that game.

Penalties. No run game. Iffy QB for 3 quarters. Dropped passes. 4th Q charge to make a game of it.

Zeke's contract is a massive concern. I'm also afraid what our O line will look like next year.

Edit: McCarthy isn't convincing either. I'd promote Moore to HC to stop us losing him.
Based on some of the play calling today, Moore has a lot to answer for.

Also, Dallas stats have flattered all year. But this performance was abysmal. Even worse than throughout the year. But importantly the game management today was particularly awful.

RoadTrip

:lol: they are so toast at Lambeau. And if Warner and Bosa are out, it’ll be embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.