NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I think the additions of Von and Cam Akers will give the Rams enough of a boost to get back to the SB.

I‘ve no idea what to think of Buf-KC other than on paper it’s the best game of the postseason, including any potential matchups to follow.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Rams-Niners, Bengals-Bills for the SB next weekend, who says no? :drool:

lsd

The Oracle
Hoping for Bills and Rams and the same line up for the Superbowl with Bills winning

Charlie Foley

Moving on from the childishness above…

Go Niners!
Fixed that
I think the additions of Von and Cam Akers will give the Rams enough of a boost to get back to the SB.

I‘ve no idea what to think of Buf-KC other than on paper it’s the best game of the postseason, including any potential matchups to follow.
Yeah that is a super bowl worthy game

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Still debating whether to stay up for the Bills-Chiefs game but a 0:30 KO time means it'll likely end around 4am :nervous:

Game in 40' tomorrow morning might be the best solution.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Good result for the Chelsea. Fingers crossed the Chiefs make this day even better.

ExoduS

You’re clearly very emotional about this so there’s no point going any further. Manning was in fact a colossus in that Denver Super Bowl winning season. There you go.
You are wrong. He was a part of it, sure, but a colossal part? He played 10 games during regular season and had 9 touchdowns and 17 interceptions. In the post season he had 2 touchdowns and 1 interception. That interception came in the super bowl in which he had 0 touchdown passes and 141 yards of offense. @Rado_N is absolutely correct, and you are either trolling or you are delusional.

the_cliff

That is impossible IMO. Have read plenty of reasons why, i.e. not a global sport (is for TV perhaps), helmets block the face, etc.
True, you could also say the timing of the players when actually playing and the constant switching of the defensive/offensive/special teams gives less time for a talent to show his worth.

I do think Mahomes is extraordinary and could be the closest possible thing, in 'nfl' terms.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Ouch. With Aaron Donald and Von Miller on the other side, that's not great. Will be exciting to see how they cope.
Potentially moving Kappa to RT & bringing in Stinnie to RG. That will lose us some effectiveness on Donald, Kappa played RT in college & Stinnie is a serviceable backup. Wells (who came in for Wirfs last week) has also played extended time at RT over the past three years & a week of practice will obviously have helped his confidence. He will need it.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
No idea what that won’t embed, but a good analysis of Rodgers and the Packers/Niners game.

Charlie Foley

You are wrong. He was a part of it, sure, but a colossal part? He played 10 games during regular season and had 9 touchdowns and 17 interceptions. In the post season he had 2 touchdowns and 1 interception. That interception came in the super bowl in which he had 0 touchdown passes and 141 yards of offense. @Rado_N is absolutely correct, and you are either trolling or you are delusional.
You are missing what they are saying. That last post was sarcasm, the poster earlier said the ring didn’t count for Manning as he “essentially only had one ring”. He’s being childish now I think.

a guy on KNBR just said Rodgers is the best thrower he’s seen in his life-Brady is not, but is the best winner. His co…host I guess just said Rodgers isn’t overrated in his eyes but needs to be held responsible more often.

Mike Smalling

Potentially moving Kappa to RT & bringing in Stinnie to RG. That will lose us some effectiveness on Donald, Kappa played RT in college & Stinnie is a serviceable backup. Wells (who came in for Wirfs last week) has also played extended time at RT over the past three years & a week of practice will obviously have helped his confidence. He will need it.
I guess they will also adjust the game plan with more dink and dunk type passing plays to get the ball out quickly, as there won't be a lot of time for the plays to develop, so he can go deep to Evans and so on. In that regard it is great the Fournette is back who can catch passes out of the backfield, but it would be even better if Godwin was also there - he is a YAC machine.

If I were a betting man, I would go Rams here. Just a question if Stat Patford will screw it up for them.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I guess they will also adjust the game plan with more dink and dunk type passing plays to get the ball out quickly, as there won't be a lot of time for the plays to develop, so he can go deep to Evans and so on. In that regard it is great the Fournette is back who can catch passes out of the backfield, but it would be even better if Godwin was also there - he is a YAC machine.

If I were a betting man, I would go Rams here. Just a question if Stat Patford will screw it up for them.
They are very soft at safety right now, so shots can be had on them, mainly to Gronk as Ramsey will be on Evans for the majority of the game. I agree that we will see some d/d to Fournette & Bernard. It’s all a matter of how much time Brady has to throw.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
If Fournette can keep running like that that’s probably the best way to negate the pass rush. Good stand at midfield in the end by the Rams.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
OBJ has been really good the last few weeks.

This is a nice drive. Now to finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.