NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
The Lions averaging over 35 points per game whilst giving away over 35 points per game is something else. The neutrals team this season.

Charlie Foley

This wasn’t a fecking gender reveal, was it?
Sadly not. Guy had a “right to rescue.com” t shirt on. It’s a website opposing factory farming. I guess there are worse causes to get levelled for, but there are better ways to raise awareness

Meller

Yeah we're looking pretty bad. Still, we always lose against the 49ers and it doesn't help with all the injuries. Going to be a pretty bleak season though it feels like.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
It’s a little early in the season to be relying on statistical analysis but so far your tier 1 is Buffalo, Philly, and KC.

And Seattle with an amazing offense, wow. :lol: Like I said, early days…but I like graphs.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
It’s a little early in the season to be relying on statistical analysis but so far your tier 1 is Buffalo, Philly, and KC.

And Seattle with an amazing offense, wow. :lol: Like I said, early days…but I like graphs.

I like how the x axis goes through our arrowhead turning it into an arrow.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Sadly not. Guy had a “right to rescue.com” t shirt on. It’s a website opposing factory farming. I guess there are worse causes to get levelled for, but there are better ways to raise awareness
I guarantee the protestor will claim an injury & go after Wagner in civil court.

Hephaestus

Exactly as expected :nervous:

Might be slightly inflated by the Lions game, but Geno has looked much better than expected so hopefully it continues.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Rhule being the most obvious coach to be axed is expected, but Hackett already being second is a yikes. Kyler being freed from Kliff would be fantastic though.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Rhule being the most obvious coach to be axed is expected, but Hackett already being second is a yikes. Kyler being freed from Kliff would be fantastic though.

I think Kingsbury will be on the ropes soon once the AZ execs figure out he's been stealing a living.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

Does she get half of his SB rings?!

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I think Kingsbury will be on the ropes soon once the AZ execs figure out he's been stealing a living.
It’s equally painful and exciting (because the overall painful ness) to watch the AZ offence. With a good coach they’d actually be a v good team. Hard to get Kyler to do his homework if he’s reading gobbaldygook

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
He could probably get some money out of it. Wagner needs to remember he's an NFL player not a member of the Wagner Group.
I said earlier in the thread that the idiot would go after Wagner for a payday, can’t see anything criminal to come from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.