NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
We just need to win our division and get to the playoffs relatively healthy and we will be a tough out for anyone. Winning today will be huge. Puts us in place ahead of the Seahawks who we play in a couple weeks.

Charlie Foley

Baker stepped up and Jimmy took advantage (after a bad throw on second down).
One more for the good guys. Let’s go!

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Niners will once again get into the playoffs as a team just above .500 that no one wants to face. They can be so dangerous when everything clicks - CMC, Kittle, Deebo and Aiyuk could be one of the greatest set of offensive players on the same team, just a shame they don't have elite QB play.

Eagles > Niners > Vikings > Cowboys for me in the NFC.

Last edited:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I follow a shitload of NFL (fantasy) analysts on Twitter and their "soccer" takes are all absolutely terrible. My god.

Get out.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
They kinda have a point about stoppage time. There shouldn't be stoppage time. It should be a clock-stop game with shorter halves. It seems to be something that has been talked about for years, but probably won't ever happen.

The 2nd guy is just an idiot though. I don't even know what the first point means.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
They kinda have a point about stoppage time. There shouldn't be stoppage time. It should be a clock-stop game with shorter halves. It seems to be something that has been talked about for years, but probably won't ever happen.
Couldn't agree more that 2x30' halves with stoppage time is the way to go for football, but "only the refs know for sure" isn't really accurate either. You see the additional stoppage time on the stadium clock, once it's close to expiring you know as a player that it could be game over any second.

The 2nd guy is just an idiot though. I don't even know what the first point means.
He's probably in the camp which goes "if LeBron and Tyreek Hill would've committed to soccer we'd be world champions easily".

HTG

Supports
Bayern
They are completely right about stoppage time. It should be abandoned asap. It’s completely mental that the game of football doesn’t have a clearly defined end in regards of points or time to it. Just stop the damn time like they do in every other sport.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The ‘computers’ have liked the 9ers; I guess people do too based on the second tweet. The Fins are getting a lot of headlines and rightly so because they are fun and full of storylines, but the Chiefs’ offense is where it’s at. Remarkable how good they are with a rebuilding skill position corps. Mahomes is winning MVP.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Niners will once again get into the playoffs as a team just above .500 that no one wants to face. They can be so dangerous when everything clicks - CMC, Kittle, Deebo and Aiyuk could be one of the greatest set of offensive players on the same team, just a shame they don't have elite QB play.

Eagles > Niners > Vikings > Cowboys for me in the NFC.
Look at their schedule - SF should get somewhere in the 11-13 wins range, well above .500. They could easily win out if things break their way.

vs NO, vs Miami, vs TB, at Seattle, vs Washington, at Vegas, vs Arizona

lsd

The Oracle
Wonder if Jerry Jones will buy United sack Ten Hag and manager them himself

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Thoughts on best pure running QB in the NFL? Just caught to the Bears game and honestly Fields is incredible for me. If he develops to be an average passer he could be bloody good overall.

Also Patterson a future HOFer? As a special teamer but he’s also had some good contribution as an RB in recent years.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Thoughts on best pure running QB in the NFL? Just caught to the Bears game and honestly Fields is incredible for me. If he develops to be an average passer he could be bloody good overall.

Also Patterson a future HOFer? As a special teamer but he’s also had some good contribution as an RB in recent years.
It's still Lamar for me. He's basically the best RB in the league when he fancies a run. You could argue that Fields has been better this year because they've both got just less than 7 yards per attempt and Fields is far more likely to take off so defenses are more prepared for him to rush. But the eye test says Lamar.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

It’s still Lamar but there’s not as much distance between them as I thought. I thought the Bears had given up on Fields as the new regime didn’t draft him but he’s shown something this season even without the help they finally got him (and gave up a 2nd for) doing much. Needs to take fewer sacks though as his sack rate is among if not the worst.

Meh…run one back in the playoffs or Super Bowl and we can talk.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Lamar.

Not quite yet for Patterson. Keeps it up, maybe.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
It's still Lamar for me. He's basically the best RB in the league when he fancies a run. You could argue that Fields has been better this year because they've both got just less than 7 yards per attempt and Fields is far more likely to take off so defenses are more prepared for him to rush. But the eye test says Lamar.
It’s still Lamar but there’s not as much distance between them as I thought. I thought the Bears had given up on Fields as the new regime didn’t draft him but he’s shown something this season even without the help they finally got him (and gave up a 2nd for) doing much. Needs to take fewer sacks though as his sack rate is among if not the worst.

Meh…run one back in the playoffs or Super Bowl and we can talk.
Lamar.

Not quite yet for Patterson. Keeps it up, maybe.
Interesting. I agree it’s pretty nip and tuck between Fields and Lamar. The thing for Fields though is he somehow has the elusiveness combined with the size and strength. Will be fun to see how these guys go.

And fair on Patterson.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Interesting. I agree it’s pretty nip and tuck between Fields and Lamar. The thing for Fields though is he somehow has the elusiveness combined with the size and strength. Will be fun to see how these guys go.

And fair on Patterson.
Don’t know how much we are going to see of Fields running the ball this season. He has a separated shoulder.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

So excited to see him on the field in the NFL :drool:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
NFL colliding with Brazil tonight, ffs.

And Spain-Germany will be colliding with Redzone on Sunday. Good thing I’ll likely be too hammered after the Belgium 2pm game to watch either one of them, but still.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

So excited to see him on the field in the NFL :drool:
Will be interested to see if he still looks like the fastest man on the field after the injury and against a new level of competition. He was playing against the best before and still impressed.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Will be interested to see if he still looks like the fastest man on the field after the injury and against a new level of competition. He was playing against the best before and still impressed.
Was running routes before the game today. Still fast on first view, but of course game speed is something else.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Lions giving the Bills a game. You love to see it. They've been great to watch this year.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Allen with another redzone turnover but the Bills get a safety on the ensuing Lions offensive series. Get this feeling Allen will force stuff in the postseason and cost them a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.