NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
So, do we think Vrabel watching AJ Brown run wild against them on Sunday was the final nail in the coffin for Jon Robinson, or is there something more to this?

Firing your GM in December when you're likely playoff bound is a strange move imo.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Don't think Dallas will sign OBJ with reports leaked the medical staff don't see him available until January. Reports he would not take part in workouts to assess his recovery further putting off Jerry and staff. Guessing Buffalo, KC, or NYG may take a chance.

Regardless of the potential team is it worth the hassle, salary commitment for this season (and probably into 2023 or beyond), and attempting to insert a player that may not be near fully recovery into an offense in January?

I'm all aboard the OBJ signing if he's ready to go in like a couple weeks but if any of the first para is true I'm totally off him at the moment.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
These ‘power rankings’ are based solely on near-term betting odds. It gets a bit weird after tier 1, but that’s the NFL and betting market for you…

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Why are the 8-4 Ravens in the same tier as the 3-9 Broncos? What a terrible list. I imagine their bets are driven by how poor they've been at closing games this year but they are still very much in the mix to get to the SB.

lsd

The Oracle
Russell Wilson is the only QB (min. 10 starts) that has scored less total points than the team’s starting kicker.

**Russell Wilson:**

11 games played - 9 TDs - 54pts

**Brandon McManus:**

80 points scored

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Adams just posterized CB goat Jalen Ramsey, who could do nothing to stop him despite a PI.

Last edited:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
That was one of the worst throws I've ever seen by Carr on that pick.

sidsutton

Adams just posterized CB goat Jalen Ramsey, who could do nothing to stop him despite a PI.

I feel like Ramsey gets posterized a lot more than a guy who thinks he’s a top CB should do.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Trust me to not be able to sleep and watch the first 3 quarters of that match. fecking fell asleep when it got good.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Just saw the highlights. Credit where credit is due, that last 97 yard drive by Baker in the final 2mins with no TOs was incredible.

lsd

The Oracle
Just saw the highlights. Credit where credit is due, that last 97 yard drive by Baker in the final 2mins with no TOs was incredible.

Skip Bayless will be unbearable now

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Skip Bayless will be unbearable now
Wonder what the anti-Baker Cowherd will say. I think he’s capable of praising him but I may be wrong.

Sandyman

The Raiders are 5-8? WTF! I thought they had a better record considering the dominant fantasy displays of Adams and Jacobs

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Thank God we've got the Broncos tomorrow. Dont think I could take another shit day like this one..

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports

Today's accy. Anyone have any idea why the Vikings are worse than evens to beat the Lions?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Today's accy. Anyone have any idea why the Vikings are worse than evens to beat the Lions?
Am listening to NFL radio & that question was brought up in a program, but not answered very conclusively. Best response I heard was the poor Vikings pass defense & that the Lions are a bit ascendant in their passing game.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
The feck was that from the Browns? What a stupid play call.

lsd

The Oracle

Lions are looking decent lately. Why are you taking the Browns more importantly?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Lions are looking decent lately. Why are you taking the Browns more importantly?
They've won their last 5 against the Bengals. Bit of a bogey team.

Status
Not open for further replies.