NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Trivia: Sometime in the 90’s, two fathers - someone on a coaching staff (the father of a current coach) and a player (the father of a current player) on the same team - were also similarly involved in a conference championship game together like their sons will be tomorrow. Who was it and what game?

Hint: that was probably worded poorly and I can’t be arsed to rewrite it, but that team is playing tomorrow so that rules out Mike Shanahan and Ed McCaffery together with the Broncos.

Last edited:

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Trivia: Sometime in the 90’s, two fathers - someone on a coaching staff (the father of a current coach) and a player (the father of a current player) on the same team - were also similarly involved in a conference championship game together like their sons will be tomorrow. Who was it and what game?

Hint: that was probably worded poorly and I can’t be arsed to rewrite it, but that team is playing tomorrow so that rules out Mike Shannahan and Ed McCaffery together with the Broncos.
This is not trivia, this is a brain teaser :lol:

And I obviously have no idea but seems interesting

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...

Hint: that was probably worded poorly and I can’t be arsed to rewrite it, but that team is playing tomorrow so that rules out Mike Shanahan and Ed McCaffery together with the Broncos.
I would have had McCaffrey and Shanahan with the 49ers in 1994. Are they ruled out for that as well?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
What’s your beef with the niners?
A Sous chef came from behind the line to fight me on expo one night after I 86’d his shitty special. Open kitchen fine dining restaurant, everyone saw & heard him, had to get restrained by his staff. He likes the Niners to an unhealthy level. Knowing it will crush him is my ambrosia.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I am amazed that after the line moved to the Bengals earlier in the week it’s now chiefs -2.5 . Makes no sense to me. Mahomes is unbelievable and with any other QB the line would have been in favour of Bengals

Tiber

Miami have paired McDaniel with Fangio. I have never been more excited about a Dolphin's coaching staff

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Miami have paired McDaniel with Fangio. I have never been more excited about a Dolphin's coaching staff
You clearly never saw Astra perform in SeaWorld back in '96.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I wasn’t too impressed by him as a HC, but he’s a truly great defensive mind and that is a truly formidable coaching staff now. I don’t know why I am repeating Truly; This isn’t an ad, I don’t drink them as they’re a bit ‘meh’. Nor do I know why I’m bothering putting this in white text.

Status
Not open for further replies.