NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I'm done with the Chiefs. I'm appalled that our owners were responsible for the JFK assassination. Also the NFL is rigged #61

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
What a story for Australia's own Jordan Mailata.

Only 25 despite being drafted back in 2018, at pick 233 after never actually playing the game before in his life.

Now he's one of the premier LT's in the league and is playing off in his first SB.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I wonder how much the Bengals knew of that beforehand. If I remember correctly he got outsnapped like 67/33% by Samaje fecking Perine in the AFCCG.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú

Only 25 despite being drafted back in 2018, at pick 233 after never actually playing the game before in his life.

Now he's one of the premier LT's in the league and is playing off in his first SB.
Well eagles have activated the punter Siposs as well so it should be 2 Aussies in the superbowl

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Well eagles have activated the punter Siposs as well so it should be 2 Aussies in the superbowl
Arryn Siposs, now that's a name I haven't heard in ages.

He played a few games of AFL before getting delisted. He was a prodigious kick of the football, one of the best in the league, but he didn't have much else to offer. Glad he's found his feet in the NFL doing the one thing he was elite at.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Do other teams have something like this on their YouTube channels?

It's a bit like All or Nothing but they obviously hide more of the internal squabbles (even though All or Nothing mostly does this too now).

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Posted that in the Hypernormal thread back when it was just a mere $15K. Good on her that it is gonna fetch six figures.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible

He had Nick Bosa on his arse a couple of times last week too. Guy's a monster.

That's good news. Kern has been terrible.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
@Rado_N

Did I miss it or you forgot to tell everyone that Evero was english? :angel:

JPRouve

Scout
I’m struggling to wrap my head around letting him out of his contract for another DC job.
It makes sense when you consider that he wasn't their first choice as DC, rumours say that it was Fangio and after that they started the interviewing process which includes Evero. I wouldn't be surprised if Evero wants out because it's common to see a team show so little enthusiasm for their own highly rated coordinator. Now my initial guess was that the Broncos kept him around to get compensation from any team that wants to hire him but they also allegedly rejected an interview request from the Vikings. So yeah it doesn't actually make sense unless something happened behind the scene after the reports of the rejected interview request?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It makes sense when you consider that he wasn't their first choice as DC, rumours say that it was Fangio and after that they started the interviewing process which includes Evero. I wouldn't be surprised if Evero wants out because it's common to see a team show so little enthusiasm for their own highly rated coordinator. Now my initial guess was that the Broncos kept him around to get compensation from any team that wants to hire him but they also allegedly rejected an interview request from the Vikings. So yeah it doesn't actually make sense unless something happened behind the scene after the reports of the rejected interview request?
He got an interview for the Denver HC job, they definitely showed the enthusiasm and appreciation for how good he is.

I can only assume it’s Payton who’s made this decision.

I’m getting PTSD from the decision to get rid of Wade Phillips.

JPRouve

Scout
He got an interview for the Denver HC job, they definitely showed the enthusiasm and appreciation for how good he is.

I can only assume it’s Payton who’s made this decision.

I’m getting PTSD from the decision to get rid of Wade Phillips.
I'll be honest, I don't think that it was a genuine interview. I strongly believe that both the Broncos and Cardinals only wanted Payton and brought other people because they had to and in case they were unable to agree on a deal with the Saints.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I'll be honest, I don't think that it was a genuine interview. I strongly believe that both the Broncos and Cardinals only wanted Payton and brought other people because they had to and in case they were unable to agree on a deal with the Saints.
I don’t think Payton was the first choice after the first round of interviews to be honest. I think they wanted Ryans after Harbaugh but fecked around too long so fell back on Payton after Ryans took the Houston job.

But I do agree Ejiro wasn’t really in the running, but he deserved the opportunity to interview.

Last edited:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
You’d be strongly…wrongly(:yawn:). Harbaugh was first choice and a secret second meeting in person was later made not-so-secret, and the framework for compensation to the Saints was in place before they got very far along in the process.

The Cards were keen for a home-run shot with Payton though.

JPRouve

Scout
You’d be strongly…wrongly(:yawn:). Harbaugh was first choice and a secret second meeting in person was later made not-so-secret, and the framework for compensation to the Saints was in place before they got very far along in the process.

The Cards were keen for a home-run shot with Payton though.
That's fair. Weren't Harbaugh and Payton heavily linked to Denver since November or December? Unless the Payton reports were nonsense and your point is correct then Evero was at best the third option.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

I think Allen still has a few decent years left in him.

Hopefully they draft JSN and pair him up with Herbert :drool:

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Aaron Rodgers is set to speak at an astrology seminar. About how the stars helped him to achieve self love.
And yes, this is not a joke.

edcunited1878

@JPRouve I like the Flores hire for your Vikings. Hope it goes well for him and the team, as this should be a springboard to Flores becoming a NFL head coach again. Seems like a more aggressive approach as defensive coordinator, so there will be some growing pains.

JPRouve

Scout
@JPRouve I like the Flores hire for your Vikings. Hope it goes well for him and the team, as this should be a springboard to Flores becoming a NFL head coach again. Seems like a more aggressive approach as defensive coordinator, so there will be some growing pains.
I was that close from entering a deep depression after the news about Evero. But yeah I love the Flores hire, I also love the fact that he hasn't been blackballed. :D

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Would’ve been interesting to see Flores under Payton. Very good get for Vikings though.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Listening to Brady and BB lick each others ass is all I ever needed

Status
Not open for further replies.