NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon

Strange that the Bills at the Chiefs isn't one of our night games. I'll take it though. I assumed it would be one of the most anticipated games of the year.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Two tough stretches for us with potentially three rookie quarterbacks in a row sandwiched in between…

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Denver’s end of season stretch: BAL, KC, Zona, LAR, KC, LAC. I like BAL to rebound after a crazy injury plagued season and LAC to make the quantum leap that Cincy did last season, so that looks brutal.

edit: looks like Seattle and Denver travel over 20k miles than Pittsburgh who travel around 6k and never leave their time zone…

Last edited:

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Looks like a whole lot more evening games than last season, shame. Love those 1pm ET kick offs.

Gonna be in Philly in October, so just snagged a couple of tickets to Eagles vs Steelers on Halloween weekend. Shame the Temple Owls aren't at home the same weekend. Would've been cool to catch a college game at the same time.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Have a look at this fixture thread by the Jets. Pretty savage :lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
So it seems Jerry Jeudy was arrested for locking his baby momma’s phone in his car during a row to try and stop her leaving.

As far as NFL player criminal issues go that’s pretty low key :lol:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
So it seems Jerry Jeudy was arrested for locking his baby momma’s phone in his car during a row to try and stop her leaving.

And baby formula. She apparently wouldn’t give him his phone back.

It seems so benign that the judge didn’t issue any restraint.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

:lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Brees saw the Saints loading up on offense and was like yo let me back in please.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Fecking hell man, May and June are definitely the worst months when it comes to the NFL, right? Free agency died down, combine done, draft done, ...

Now it's just OTAs (starting today) for the foreseeable future and I have to get excited about Tua throwing an awful deep ball to Tyreek Hill which is getting hyped up by the Dolphins social media team.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Yes May and June fecking suck but good time to concentrate on the real world for a bit :lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Fecking hell man, May and June are definitely the worst months when it comes to the NFL, right? Free agency died down, combine done, draft done, ...

Now it's just OTAs (starting today) for the foreseeable future and I have to get excited about Tua throwing an awful deep ball to Tyreek Hill which is getting hyped up by the Dolphins social media team.
That throw being hyped was hilarious, it was terrible :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Yes May and June fecking suck but good time to concentrate on the real world for a bit :lol:
The good thing about following multiple sports, there's always something to keep me interested from week to week. When the NBA season ends, there's still baseball and F1.

The NFL season off season is too damn long though.

Status
Not open for further replies.